Chapter Ten - Chaos

Everyone at camp was happy, happy that they were not being attacked, happy for Polaris and Ivory for their new relationship, and most of all, happy just for the fact that everyone else was just happy. None of the campers understood why Katie, Clarisse, Nico and the Stoll brothers were all of a sudden on such good relations with Polaris and Ivory, but no one dared ask, for fear of ticking them off, if it was a private matter. In entirety, everyone was happy.

Polaris, Ivory, and Nico were walking along, talking about nothing in particular when the hunting horn sounded. The hunters had left the day after Percy and Piper revealed themselves, and since then they had been gone only about a week, but they were back, much to the excitement of Nico, confusing Percy and Piper, but they both just laughed it off.

The three of them walked towards the boarder, and saw the familiar shapes of the hunters standing next to Thalia's tree. The trees namesake herself was staring at the tree, a vacant expression on her face, before she was hit in the face with a small stream of freezing water. She turned and looked at Percy in time to see him giving a hi-five to Nico, and then getting a small slap to the back of his head, thanks to Piper. Thalia just rolled her eyes and tuned to Artemis.

"My lady, may I go straight to the showers now?" Artemis was trying not to smile, but it showed up anyway and nodded. Thalia shocked Percy on the arm, causing him to jump, before leading most of the hunters away from her pine tree. Artemis stayed behind.

"Polaris, Ivory, your presence is required on Olympus." Percy raised an eye at her. "Zeus says its time."

"Percy, it's time for what?" Nico asked, before clapping his hand over his mouth, realizing that Artemis probably didn't know that he knew their identities. Seeing his face, Piper laughed. "Don't worry, she knows, she was the first." Nico looked relieved, but he still wasn't sure what it was time for, and by the look on Percy's face, he wasn't looking forward to it. Seeing his confused face, Percy spoke

"It's time for the gods to find out who we are."

<-><-><->

The council meeting of the gods was going the way it always did. Apollo, Hermes, Dionysus, Aphrodite and Hephaestus were not paying any attention, as usual. The only thing that was out of place was the fact that Artemis wasn't at the meeting. When asked about it Zeus said that she would be late, as she was getting something.

Zeus sat in his throne listing of the news of the day to the council. In the back of his mind, he was nervous about what was about to happen. Before Percy and Piper had revealed themselves to their friends, they had come and asked him if it was a good idea. He had agreed, and told him that they were going to need to tell the gods soon too, as some of them were getting impatient with not knowing who they were. He had asked Artemis to go get them, as the three of them were quite close. After all, Artemis had helped them for those five years.

A bright flash of silver in the middle of the throne room got the attention of all the gods. In the middle of the room, stood Polaris and Ivory, in their full glory, each wearing the cloaks that they had been wearing the first day that they had come to Olympus, with their hoods up, adding to the look of danger that was clear from each of them. Clearly visible on both of their hips, were their weapons, a changed Anaklusmos for Polaris, and a series of daggers for Ivory, all based off Katoptris, her original dagger. Each was smirking slightly, as the gods could see just their mouth from under their hoods. Surprisingly to Zeus, they were holding hands. He thought about it for a second, before realizing that it was bound to happen at some point, especially after what happened to both of them. After a moment, they reached up and pulled their goods off, not that it really mattered.

Every god on the council was looking at them, trying to figure out why they were there. Zeus looked around the room, and almost laughed out loud, as you could almost see the smoke coming from Athena's ears while she tried to figure out who they were. As amusing as it was to watch, Ares broke the silence after a few moments.