Chapter Eleven - Camp Jupiter

Zoë was enjoying being in the sky. She had died for her mistress and she was happy because of that. She had also died knowing that not all men were horrible people. She had died knowing that the person that carried her sword, Percy Jackson, was a good man, one of the few left in the world. She had known that he would save the world some day, and she knew that he would be the one to make the right decision to save the gods, and was very proud that he was carrying the sword that had belong to her, and had come from the biggest mistake in her life. She did feel a little bit bad about how she had treated him on the quest to save Artemis, but in the end, she hoped that he didn’t feel bad, and what she had said hadn’t hurt him much.

Life in the stars was interesting. She spent most of her time watching the world below her, though for some reason, Camp Half-Blood and the Hunters were blocked from her view, much to her annoyance, so she ended up watching Camp Jupiter, and also just watching the world in general. She had meet Orion when she first came to the stars, and she made it very clear that she was not a fan. She even had taken scorpion and placed it in his bed while he was sleeping, as they were both part of Uranus’s court, and both had sleeping quarters.

 Zoë lay down to sleep, after a long day of arguing with Orion about anything and everything. When she fell asleep, she immediately knew something was not right. Throughout her time in the stars, and with the hunt, she had not had a dream, but this time she immediately found herself in a room that she hadn’t seen before.   The room was perfectly white and clean, making any OCD kid looking like a Hermes child. Sitting on the couch at the other end of the room, was a man wearing a cloak, with a hood pulled up. Without saying a word, he got up from the couch and walked towards her. She tried to walk away from him, but found out quickly that she could not move. He walked towards her slowly, and when he was within arm’s length, he reached out and touched her forehead. She immediately felt power surge through her, as if she had been blessed by all of the Olympians at once. Her vision started to darken as she felt the power surging though her body, but before she could pass out, the man spoke.

“Be prepared.”

Zoë tried to respond, but she couldn’t. She slowly passed out, but not before the man pulled down his hood, revealing eyes that looked like stars, and Zoë immediately made the connection. Standing before her, as she passed out, was the creator of the universe.

<-><-><->

When she woke up, she saw the confused face of someone that she never thought that she would see in person again. Percy Jackson was kneeling next to her, looking at her worriedly. She slowly sat up, causing her head to erupt in pain. She sat up anyway, and looked around. Much to her confusion, she sat in the center of the Olympian council, with all of the gods and goddesses looking at her in confusion.  She looked back at Percy, and was surprised by what she saw when she looked closer. His eyes were swirling colors, and he looked more like a god than a demigod.

“Peruses.” She managed.  

"Zoë.” Percy said back, trying to contain his happiness. He helped her to her feet, and as she looked around, she was almost tackled right back to the ground by a crying goddess of the moon.

“Milady?” Zoë asked. Artemis just buried her head deeper into Zoë’s shoulder. Zoë looked at Percy for help, and saw him standing by a girl that she recognized from the quest that she followed in her free time. She had watched this girl and two males save Hera from the giants. While she didn’t know the name of this girl, she respected her. Zoë made eye contact with Percy, and silently pleaded for him to help her, as she was currently beginning to loose consciousness from being hugged so hard.  Percy noticed the plea for help. He whispered something to the girl, let go of her hand, and walked forward, and to Zoë’s surprise, put a hand on her shoulder.