Chapter Fifteen, Leaving

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked.

"I just wanted to be with you, did you have fun?"

"I would be having more fun if you would leave me the hell alone," I replied.

"Don't say that. I know better," he said. "I locked the door, let's spend some time together." He put his hand over my mouth and started carrying me to the window. I was trying not to freak out, not to scream, but I was scared. My stalker was really taking me right now.

I struggled against him, but he was strong, and I was unable to stop him from yanking me out of the window. It didn't help that my window was quite large and could easily fit two people at once. He was trying to be gentle, but I was determined not to make this easy on him.

"Baby, come on. Everyone else gets to spend time with you, it's my turn," he whispered. "I just want to show you something and then I will bring you back here. Trust me, Baby."

Tears were staining my cheeks. My head was starting to get dizzy and I was having a hard time breathing. We were now on the roof and I feared that my stalker's plan to get us both down safely wouldn't work. His plans never worked out. He was still holding me.

He kissed my cheek and then jumped down on Ozzy's car and I cursed my brother for always parking under my window. Not that I haven't used it myself in the past, but I would really have liked for him to park in the driveway. I felt my head fall backward, and it hurt my neck. I also heard him let out a grunt from landing poorly on the car.

Once off the car, I was being dragged to the black SUV, the same SUV that started it all the first time I saw my stalker standing outside my window.

How did we get here? How did I never figure it out? I was thrown into the back seat and the door was shut and locked behind me.

As soon as his hand was off my mouth I screamed, and I kept screaming, hoping someone would hear me, but I could tell that the glass on this car was thick and no one was going to hear. My stalker got into the driver's seat and started up the car. I sat up and tried to punch him in the face, but he blocked it. He didn't even have to take his eyes off the road to do so. He was wearing the same thing he always did. His weird eyes always scared me; today he had picked yellow contacts. He wore them when he was in a mellow mood.

"You have hit me so many times I have learned to block you, Baby," he said with a chuckle. "Don't worry so much. I love you and would never hurt you. I just want to spend some time together."

"Please take me home," I said through sobs.

"I just want a few hours with you, you will be fine. After sitting down and actually talking with you, I need this time. I like it when we talk, and you have been ignoring me lately. I hate the way things are right now, you with a boyfriend, and saying that you hate me. I can't take it. I'm going to try and make up for it, and then I will take you home," he replied.

I sat back in the seat, cowering in fear for what was to come. I wasn't sure where he was driving me, and I wasn't sure I wanted to know. We had been driving for a long time, and I was scared he was going to take me far away. He said he would take me back home but there have been times he had broken his word to me.

"Where are we going?"

"By the lake. We're going to have a picnic since I can't really be seen with you out in public," he replied.

"I'm not all that hungry," I said, though I knew it wouldn't work.

"Don't lie to me, Baby. You haven't eaten in a while."

"Please, I'm scared." My tears poured harder.

My stalker pulled over and got out, making his way to the back seat. He opened the door, and slid in, as I moved as far away from him as I could.

Yours Always: Book 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara