0.1

Y/n's POV

Wednesday

I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing. I checked the caller id.

Minho

"Ugh.." I groaned walking to my window while answering the phone.

"What?" I said looking out the window into Minho's and he looked back at me. Yes, we're neighbors.

"Why aren't you ready? we have school, and we'll be late because of you" he strained "again".

Then I noticed he was in his school uniform and ready.

"Oh shit!" I cursed "Uhh, I'll be down in like five minutes" I hung up and closed my curtains.

I got ready as fast as I could and ran down stairs.

"Hi mom! Hi dad!" I said hugging them both.

"Okay, bye mom! bye dad!" I ran out of the house.

Minho was waiting at the sidewalk infront of my house tapping his foot.

"Y/n, you idiot" he groans.

"I know I know okay!" I ran down my steps and we started running to school.

We got to class just in time.

Thankfully our seats were still open.

We sighed as we sat down in our seats next to eachother.

"I'm never waiting for you ever again" he rolled his eyes. "Next time, I'll let you be late"

The bell rang.

"Hello students," the teacher greeted, and started the lesson.

We were about ten minutes in and by now, every student was in their seats.

Except for-

The door swang open.

Except for them.

"Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix, and Seungmin. Why are you late?" Mrs. Byun asked.

"Oh shit, its boutta go down.. something new always happens" Minho says leaning back in his chair.

"So, we were in the park right? and there were these ducks. To make a long story short-" Felix says reaching into his backpack.

Seungmin stopped him.

"Felix don't, it won't end well." he says.

"Uh.." he takes his hand out. "Yeah that's it" he nods nervously.

"Well you four are still late so, detention" she demands.

"They did not just steal a duck" Minho whispers.

"They did" I whispered back.

These four boys were.. strange.

Two of them. Hyunjin and Jisung. Are the more playboy type. Annoying as hell.

The other two. Felix and Seungmin. Are the goofier type. But still spawns of satan. 

But all four are bestfriends.

The teacher resumes her lesson, after being interrupted by our "class clowns", although I don't find them very funny.

-

Lunch finally came. Me and Minho sat at an empty table and began to eat.

We heard a lot of murmurs.

"Oh God, them again" I mumble.

"They always make am excuse to ask us to move, we say no everytime" Minho sighs.

Jisung clears his throat.

"May we help you?" I ask in a fake sweet tone.

"Yes by kindly leaving"

"Trust me if I could leave school I would buddy"

He gave an obvious fake smile. "You know that's not what I meant"

"Why do you need this table? There's plenty more" I argue.

"The other ones have too much light, Seungmin here has sensitive skin" Jisung holds Seungmin by his shoulders and shakes him around lightly.

"Haha.. Right" I say unenthusiastically, "Very valid"

I stand up with my food, not in the best mood to be arguing about a table.

"C'mon Minho, let them have their table" I roll my eyes.

We move to a different table, as far from theirs as possible.

"They're so annoying" I angrily eat my food.

"I never knew I could eat such amazing food while being mad" Minho takes a bite of his lunch.

"I have," I said. "It was because my brother broke my favorite mug"

"I was wondering where that mug went, but I didn't want to ask because you take that mug very seriously" Minho shrugged.

"Right? So why what made him think he could handle it so carelessly?" I shake my head.

-

It was boring after lunch. Nothing new happened.

We had a partner assigment- which I did with some rando in class. And that's about it.

The dismissal bell rang and we left the classroon eagerly.

I was walking out the school gate with Minho when I felt an arm swing around my shoulder and weight was left onto me.

"Y/n, Minho, how you been?"

I looked up. "Oh, hello Yeosang" I answer.

Me and him are friends but not super close. Just a little bit more than acquaintances.

"So there's a party tomorrow night and-"

"No, no, no, Yeosang, you know I don't do parties" I answer.

"C'mon it'll be fun," he persauded.

"Yeah, so fun. Because you'll definitely not just leave me to hang out with your other friends" I say, sarcasm dripping from my words.

"Okayyy, true. But you have Minho,"

"What? Why me?" he defends.

"You're her only other friend"

"Oh yeah, that's true" he nods.

"Well I expect to see you two at the party tomorrow night. Y/n, I'll text you the time and address," He said started to walk away ahead of us.

"Also Y/n, I know your address so if you don't show up, I'm picking you up" he shouts as he walks away.

Me and Minho sigh at the same time.

"Well," I start. "Looks like we're going to a party"