Chapter 14 • YOUTUBE

Hayden and Colby sat down in front of the camera. Both of them had a long talk about how they should tell their fans about everything that had recently happened. It was hard for both of them to talk about it, but they knew the fans would appreciate their honesty.

When Colby turned on the camera, he did his intro and both of them went silent, trying to know where to begin. Colby looked at Hayden, hoping she would be the first one to start taking, since he didn't know how to start talking about it.

"You guys haven't seen me on social media for quite some time." Hayden chuckled and looked over at him, he smiled sheepishly at her. "Anyway, the reason I'm on Colby's channel today, is because we have some sad news..." Hayden continued to talk, but stopped when she didn't know how to explain it.

"As all of you know, we were going to have a baby together. The thing is that something along the way made a dramatic change and yeah.." Colby looked down, not wanting to talk about it anymore. He was still sad that he lost his child, and now telling everyone about it was hard. He finally knew how Hayden felt when she had to tell all of the people around her. Colby of course told his friends, but it wasn't the same. When he told them, he was still in shock and didn't know how to react to it, so now he finally could.

"We lost the baby. I had a miscarriage after 6 months of being pregnant." Hayden started and took his hand for support, which he gladly accepted. "The doctors didn't know what caused it, but sometimes things like that happens and you have to learn how to live with it." Hayden looked around the room and tried to blink away the tears that was forming.

"We held this a secret for a while because we didn't feel ready to release this sad chapter of our lives." Colby said. The fans had seen a few pictures of the baby bump, since Colby had posted a few of them. They used to meet up while going to the doctors in the beginning before they lost contact, so Colby always snapped a picture when he had the chance. Hayden never had a problem with that, she always knew his fans meant the world to him and showing off his future baby was cute in her mind.

"We have been having a hard time trying to deal with this, especially Hayden." Colby looked over at Hayden, but she was already looking at him. She realized at that moment how sad she had been the last few weeks and that it was time for her to really move on with her life.

"Yeah, I've been a mess, but I guess both of us are starting to get better everyday. And now was the best time for us to tell you guys about it, as we are trying to move on. Of course it won't go away over night, but we are all trying our best." Hayden squeezed his and he returned it. Their hands were held tight together as they talked.

"I guess that's that..." Colby started. "We both hope you guys are going alright and I guess I'll see you in my next video. Bye.." Colby ended the video with that and turned of the camera. He turned to look at Hayden, but she had a frown on her face.

"Are you alright?" He asked her and pulled her in for a hug. She nodded and hugged him back. Both of them just wanted to stay like that for a while. The feelings they both had at this moment was strong.

"Ready to let the world know?" Hayden asked and looked up at him with a small smile, Colby couldn't help but smile back. Even in a sad moment, her smile would always make him feel better.

"As ready as anyone could be, I guess."