Chapter 23

Hayden

Warm arms were wrapped around my body as I woke up... sweating like crazy, with panicked eyes I looked over at Colby to make sure he was still asleep. Not wanting to wake him up, i slyly got myself out of his grip and rolled off the bed.

I peaked up at him again as the sound of my ass hitting the floor wasn't as quiet nor graceful as I thought it would be. Quickly I rushed to my bathroom and jumped inside the shower to get all the sweat off my body.

Something I've always been weird about is when I wake up sweaty beside a guy, I never would want him to know even though it's normal, especially when two people literally sleep on top of each other.

As I finished showering and was wrapped up with a towel, Colby knocked on the bathroom door. I went over to open it and when I did Colby stood there in only his boxers.

"Uh, good morning." I smiled at him, tearing my eyes away from his almost naked body.

"Good morning." His voice was still husky from waking up, it made him even more sexy as he stood there now brushing his teeth.

I shook my head and walked out and headed towards my room again to get dressed. He really is irresistible, I thought as I looked for anything to wear.

I pulled on a pair of jeans and a red crop top, not really knowing what else to put on as we didn't have any plans for the day.

Soft arms were wrapped around me as I answered a text from Amanda, she apparently woke up early and decided to go shopping. A smile appeared on my face as I turned to look at Colby.

"I have to film a video with Sam today." He told me and I nodded as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Just be careful." I told him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before I let go of him and walked out of my bedroom.

"We're always careful." Colby said as he walked after me, I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Yeah right, I'll remember that the next time you get arrested." I said and chuckled. When I heard about him being arrested I actually started laughing. I knew some day at least one of them would get caught, and the best part is that Colby was wearing a Justin Bieber t-shirt.

Which is amazing.

"Alright, I get your point." Colby said as I sat down on the couch. "I have to go now, but I'll talk to you later." He smiled and leaned down to give me a kiss.

"Bye!" I yelled as he walked out the door.

Since I now was alone I didn't know what to do, so I decided to call Amanda to see if she wanted to meet up someplace and eat.

Amanda agreed with me and I quickly went to put on a bit of makeup and brush my hair before heading out. After 20 minutes I was happy about how the whole look turned out and I was ready to leave.

I texted Amanda that I was done and ready to leave in a few minutes. She told me to meet her at Taco Bell in 20 minutes and I agreed, so I quickly grabbed the essentials and headed out of the apartment.

A smile appeared on my face as I heard Sam and Colby's voices as I walked past his door. I shook my head and got inside the elevator to get to the garage.

I got inside my car and quickly pulled up the Taco Bell on google maps since I still suck at getting around in LA.

The drive was quiet as I broke the radio a few days ago, so when I pulled up to the Taco Bell and saw Amanda's car, a grin quickly appeared on my face.

After our little fight a few days ago, I feel like we have gotten even closer than what we used to be. I still can't believe that she chose to listen to social media before me, but oh well.

"Hey." She smiled as I got out of my car, that I parked beside hers. "Let's get some food, I'm starving." She groaned.

"Same, I woke up like an hour and half ago." I told her with a small laugh.

"Oh, so where is Colby?" She asked as we entered the store. Even the smell of food made me more hungry.

"With Sam, they are filming some sort of video." I told her as we got in line, there weren't many people here which was good.

Amanda nodded. "Do you know what they are filming?" She asked with a smile, since she already knew my answer.

"Nope." I said and popped the p. "It's his thing and I don't really have the need to know what he is doing all the time." I told her and she nodded agreement.

"Normally I'm like that too, but just be careful." She gave me a pointed look and I just nodded back with a small smile.

I know what she meant, she likes to believe that Colby and I are going to last this time, but she is still scared that he is going to hurt me again. And to be fear, I am too.

It's not like I think about that all the time, I guess Colby has somehow proven to me that this won't happen again and I think we are even closer now than what we used to be. So in a way it made us realize that we need each other.

Colby is one of the people that can keep me calm, he knows how to make me feel better and even when I used to live with my parents (before they stopped being whack) he was always great to me.

I guess you can say that I have fallen for him again, harder this time and I really hope that things end well this time.

A/N

OK THIS was crap and it took me too long to write this. But hopefully my writers block is gone now and I can continue to update more often.