Chapter 24

Colby

It's pizza night, all of our friends gather together once every week and we just chill with some drinks and pizza. It's always something I look forward too as my friends are my favorite people.

My eyes went over to the kitchen where Kat and Hayden stood, they were laughing at something and I couldn't help but smile. Her laugh is wonderful and I get the urge to smile or laugh myself every time I hear it.

"Dude, you're in too deep." Mike chuckled as he looked over at Hayden and then at me. A chuckle left my lips as well as I took one last glance at her.

"I can't help it, this girl really is something else." I shrugged and took a large sip of my drink. The vodka mixed with soda burned my throat slightly as I mixed a bit too much vodka.

We never really plan to get wasted when we have pizza night, but sometimes we do and I got a feeling that I probably will reach that point tonight as I was already feeling a bit tipsy.

"Well it's good that you got her back, it's nice to see you genuinely happy again." Jake said and nudged my shoulder as he sat down beside me.

I didn't really know what to say back so I just gave them a smile as I stood up, I walked over to Hayden and Kat to see what they were up to.

As I approach them Hayden turned to look at me and smiled, I returned it and put my arm around her shoulder when I got beside her. "Having fun?" Hayden asked me.

"Yeah, but can I talk to you alone?" I asked and looked up at Kat. "Just for a second." I told Kat and she nodded.

"Uh, sure." Hayden said and we walked to Sam's filming room. Since I had a bit of alcohol in my system, I wanted to ask Hayden a question that I've been wondering about the last few days. "So, what did you want to talk about?" Hayden asked as we sat down on the couch.

"I just wanted to know what we are, because I'm still a little bit confused." I told her and Hayden let out a small chuckle.

"Oh, well.." she stopped and let out a cough, which made me smile, I always know when she is nervous. "Cole Robert Brock, do you want to be my boyfriend again?" Hayden asked and I looked at her with wide eyes.

Ever in a million years I would've thought that Hayden would be the one to ask that question. After what I did, I thought I was the one who had to ask the question, not the other way around.

It makes me really happy that she actually wanted me back for real, my heart is almost pumping out of my chest.

Cough. I blinked a few times and realized that I didn't answer her, just stood there like an idiot.

"Of course I want to be your boyfriend again." I smiled and Hayden grinned at me. "Come here." I said and pulled her in for a hug.

"You make me really happy, Brock." Her voice was muffled by my sweater but I still heard what she said.

I pulled away and looked at her. I was about to say something when she stood up. "What?" I asked her and stood up as well.

"Let's go out to the others." She gave me a warm smile and a kiss on the lips before she disappeared out the door.

I guess I have to wait a bit longer to say it.

I walked out of the room as well and Hayden was already chatting with Kat, they were both giggling. Because of that I wanted to know what they were talking about, but decided to hang out with the others instead.

As I sat down I greeted everyone and turned to talk to Jake. "How is things with Tara?" I asked him.

"It's going good I think, I like her." Jake said with the normal grin on his face. I chuckled and nodded.

"That's good." I gave him a small smile, I was about to say something to mike when Jake started to speak.

"How are things with you and Hayden?" He asked and my face lit up. Jake and the others laughed at me, they know how much I like this girl.

"Well to tell you the truth.." I stopped talking to make it more dramatic and what's is going to happen now, kinda vibe. "She asked me to be her boyfriend." I told them with a proud smile as I leaned back in my seat.

"That's great brother." Jake said and fist pumped my shoulder, I snorted but smiled.

"Yeah, hope it works out this time." Sam said from the chair across the table. "I'm glad your happy."

"Same brother." I grinned at Sam. Sam has been my best friend forever, not really but that's how it seem.

Sam has tried to help me, and i really appreciate our friendship.

A/n
Sorry for another short chapter! But hopefully you liked it. It's 2 am and I should be sleeping, but I ended up writing the rest of this chapter😂

Vote and comment to show some love