Chapter 2; Welcome Back

Victoria's P.O.V

I'm off to Mystic Falls, I wish I've made the right decision. After 100 years I'm coming back. Wow... I can't seem to shake the bad feeling off me.

After hours of traveling I finally reached my destination. Jade texted me the address of their house, I knocked three times, and finally Jade answered the door and gave me a bone crushing hug. "Remember when I said we had new neighbors? Yeah..I kinda lied." I stared at her confusingly as she continued "Well I'm dating someone for quite awhile now" she said. I smiled at her "oh yeah? For how long?" She looked at me and said "3 years"

Really? 3 YEARS?

"And you didn't tell me this because..?

"Because I want you to meet him in person!" Oh that's the freaking reason?

"Don't ask me his name so it can be a surprise"

Ughh! What? Fine.

"Okay when can I meet your mystery man?"

"Tomorrow. At the ball"

"So...you were serious about the ball?"

"Oh yeah..."

I nodded as I told her I was just gonna stay at the Salvatores' because Damon offered me a place to stay. She agreed and I left.

If you were wondering I've been friends with the Salvatore Brothers for almost a decade because my father and their father were friends.

I am so excited to meet this 'mystery man' Jade has been dating.

As I arrived at the boarding house, Damon answered the door and gave me a smirk and invited me in, he hugged me as I hugged back I saw Stefan and hugged him as well.

I went upstairs to unpack and pick a dress for the ball tomorrow.

After hours of unpacking and and arranging my stuff, I finally get to rest. I WAS WRONG! My phone rang and I got a message from Jade:

'Hey just going to remind you about the ball tomorrow, get pretty! It's a kind of a 'royal party'."

I was too tired to reply. It's not like I'm having dinner with the queen.

===========================

Okay. So sorry for short chapters!

Favorite & Comment