Chapter 26; She Kept It

Victoria's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I guess Kol carried me here last night. Kol...where is he? Nah! I'll find him later.

As usual. Shower, curled, got dressed and applied make up. I wore a peach hanging blouse, jeans, applied green nail polish, I had on a black and gold flats. (Ignore the bag).

I went downstairs and smelled food. I went to the kitchen and saw Kol, cooking. "Good Morning, darling" He said with his sexy accent. Wait-did I just say sexy!? God! What's the matter with me?!

"Morning" I said as I sat on the counter. "I didn't know you cook" I told him. "Yes, I do. Remember the food on the Mikaelson's Ball?" He asked. I nodded "The pastries are awesome" I said smiling. "I baked them" He told me. My smile widened "Really? Who taught you?" I asked.

"Jade made me take cooking classes when we started dating" He said while flipping the pancakes. "I'll thank her then." Then my phone started ringing.

Caller ID: Jadeee🌸

"Hey! How are you?" Jade asked

"We're great! You?" I asked

"I'm fine. Anyway...Elijah called me and told me to tell you that your hybrid training will start at noon, Alpha Dylan and his pack will be waiting for you in the woods. Okay?"

"Seriously? Okay... Tell Caroline and Damon I miss them! Bye" And I hung up.

Kol finished cooking and placed the pancakes on a plate and handed it to me. "Thanks" I said and took my first bite. "Mhhm. It tastes good" I complimented. "I know" He said with his smirk. "Cocky much" I said then laughed.

My phone rang again. I groaned.

Caller ID: Unknown

I answered anyway.

"Hello, gorgeous" A deep voice said

"Excuse me? Who's this?" I asked annoyed

"The Alpha"

"Oh, It's you. What do you want and how the hell did you get my number?" I asked irritated

"Jade gave me your number" He told me

"She did what?! Why?" I asked him

"So, that I could call you if I need anything"

"What do you need, right now?"

"You and Kol, was it? Yes. Training starts in an hour"

"I know. Anything else?" I said losing my patience.

"No, that will be all, for now. See you later, beautiful" and with that, he hung up.

"So much for good mornings." I said and got off the coumter. "Let's go and train some hybrids" I told him, he nodded and we sped to the woods.

We saw Dylan and his pack members. "There you are. Beautiful as always" Dylan said as he flashed to my side and put an arm around my waist. I twisted his arm out of my waist and said. "Right. First...stop flirting with me" I told him and let go of his arm.

"Feisty, I like it" He said. "Shall we start?" I asked and they all nodded. "First, I'm Victoria Petrova" I introduced myself. I heard whispers from the boys 'She's hot'. 'I saw her first' 'Isn't she dating him?'.

"And this is Ko-" But a girl cut me off by yelling "Kol Mikaelson! Are you dating each other?" The girl asked. "No. We are not" I gave Kol a look that said 'don't start'. "Can we start now?" I asked them and they nodded.

"Okay, we'll demonstrate and you'll follow us, okay?" Kol said and all the girls yelled 'Yes'. "Okay, let's start" I went to punch Kol and he caught my hand, I looked hum in the eye and he loosened his grip on my hand and I took the opportunity to twist his arm. "Lesson 1: Don't get distracted" I told them and the boys started cheering.

Kol stood up and slammed me against the wall. "Lesson 2: Don't let your guard down" He said and I took out a pocket knife from my pocket and stabbed his arm. I bursted out in laughung. "Lesson 3: Always, carry a back up wepon" I told them.

Well, the training ended hours later. "See you tommorow. Beautiful" Dylan said. I gave him a small smile. Kol and I sped away to the house he bought.

"Well....that was tiring" I said and plopped down on the couch. Kol sat beside me and put my feet on lap. "Why was Dylan flirting with you?" He asked me. "He just sounds like flirting, but he's not. He doesn't like me that way." I told him and I yawned. "I think I'll sleep here in the couch" I said and he nodded. I laid my head on a pillow and drifted off to sleep.

Kol's POV

She was sleeping and I can't help but stare at her. I brushed a piece of hair out of her face, I notice something hanging on her neck. It was a necklace but I pulled it out of her shirt gently.

It wasn't just any necklace. In the necklace, there hung a ring. She made the engagement ring I gave her into a necklace. I can't believe she kept it.

I don't know what to feel right now. I wrapped my arms in her waist and laid down next to her. She cuddled up closer to me.

I'm falling for her. Again

[_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]

A/N: I know it's a short chapter.
Anyway...

Do you think I should switch Lily Collins and AnnaSophia Robb's roles? I mean

Lily Collins as Victoria & AnnaSophia Robb as Jade? Or not?

Comment Below👇

And Find Out more on the next chapter of:

>>>>>Flaming Desire<<<<<

~MikaelsonQueen🔱