Chapter 33 FINALE; Then It Hit Me

Victoria's POV

December 23, 2014

It's almost Christmas and It's been 10 months since Jade told me compel her to leave & forget Mystic Falls and 10 whole months since Kol left.

I admit. I'm still sad that he left but I think it was good for him to think for a while. Problem is, will he ever come back? Hah, I hope so.

I think I'm moving on from him. After all, it's been 900 years. I had to...I will... I am. I've set it in my mind that he's NOT coming back anytime soon, so what's the use of being a sober.

By the way. Now, I have been taking a vacation in New Orleans with Rebekah for the past 5 months. We figured, we needed it.

Oh, did I mention? Bekah and Matthew broke up. Yeah...I know shocker. They said they out grown each other. I was like 'What?! NO! You were perfect for each other!' Everytime I say that they would either ignore or roll their freaking eyes at me.

Bekah told me Damon & Elena are also done. Elena said she was losing her love for Damon. Pshhh...DoppleBitch!

Everyone understands that I need to rest and relax for at least once in my life. So, they don't call me and everyting.

Hmm...Damon...I hadn't talked to him in months. I hope he's okay. Wait---what am I talking about?! Of course he's not okay! He just got the girl he's been chasing for years and she broke his heart!

I was taken back to reality by Bekah yelling at me. "Hey! VICTORIA?!" She yelled at my face. "Hmmm? What?" I said turning my head to face her. "Were you even listening?!" She said in an angry tone.

"Oh...um...sorry no. What again?" I asked as she sighed deeply. "Nik called" She said. "And?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"He wants us back in Mystic Falls now" She said. I laughed at this as she frowned at me. "Wait--you're serious?" I asked pouting. "Yes. Stop pouting and start packing" She ordered as I stood up.

I walked away mumbling "Bossy".
"What was that?" She asked. Oops...vampire hearing. I forgot. I mentally faced palmed myself before yelling "Nothing! Love you Bekah". I heard her cursing under her breath that made me chuckle.

Goodbye New Orleans Hello Mystic Falls.

I just hope Nik called for good news.

I packed and changed.
________<><><><>_________

I think it's really good timing that we're going back to Mystic Falls. 1.) is because Christmas is days away. 2.) I missed Damon, Stefan, Caroline, Nik, Bonnie, Matt and Elijah.

Damn. I'm guessing that the first thing me, Bekah and Caroline are doing is catching up while shopping for hours! Damon and I are having a little talk. A little? No--scratch that. Like I'm gonna scratch that dopplebitch's eyes off! God! I hate her! But I think it's time for me to suck it up and grow up.

I understand that being a bitch is in our blood but you could show it in different ways. Me, I am a bitch when I need to be one. Kat is a bitch to live and survive. Elena? Is plain bitchy! She's a Katherine wanna be! But just like I said. Suck it up and grow up.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I finally saw the sign 'Welcome To Mystic Falls'. "It's really nice to be back" I said as Rebekah turned to me. "Yeah, I think it is" She replied smiling.

Minutes later we parked at the grill. People looking at our awesome sports car. Actually, it's Bekah's car. Mine is still here at the Mikaelson's care. I hope my beautiful baby has been taken care of.