Chapter 27; Do You Want It Back?

Victoria's POV

I woke up on the couch, I felt strong arms around me. Kol. Shit. I tried to wiggle away from his grasp but he gripped me tighter.

I reached for the glass of water on the coffee table in front of us and threw it at his face. "What the hell" He woke up instantly and glared at me, I started laughing hysterically as he let go of my waist, I fell off the couch.

"Haha! Y-you should've s-seen your face!!" I can barely breath. "What was that for?!" He asked with clear annoyance in his face. "You won't wake up" I told him. "So you decided to throw water at my face?" He asked. I was still laughing uncontrollably. "Exactly. Good guess" I was rolling on the ground.

I saw Kol smiling at me. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" He asked. "Yes. Very much" I said and when I stood up I tripped and fell on top of Kol. I stared at his eyes for a while and cleared my throat. "Uh. I'll just take a shower.

I need to erase these feelings! He doesn't love me anymore! Things are different now. These are the kind of times I want to rip my head off.

As I said, I took a shower and did what I usually do. Curled my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I wore a blue tank top and black tights. My shoes were high heeled winter boots and leather jacket, I took a glance at my wrist and saw that I was still wearing the bracelet Damon gave me. I smiled at it and went downstairs.

Kol was looking at me when I came down. "What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked touching my face. He chuckled. "No. Nik wants us to go home." He told me. "Why is that?" I asked him. "Mother dearest is back" I looked at him in shock.

Honestly, Easter likes me. She supports my relationship with Kol back then. So, I don't really have a problem with her. We get along, great. She was like a mother to me.

"What did she say?" I asked with a bright smile. "She said she needs to talk to us. Now, pack your bags. We're going back to Mystic Falls." I nodded and went upstairs to pack.

I can't believe Ester is back! I can't wait to get back.

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

3 hours later.

"I'm ready. Let's go!" I told Kol while tugging my bags downstairs. "Need some help, darling" He told me. "No thanks. I can handle th-" before I could finish my sentence, I tripped and fell. I waited for the impact of the floor but it never came. A strong pair of arms caught me.

Kol's arms, of course. "Too much pride can kill you, darling" He joked and I pushed myself off him. I was pouting at him. "Let's just go" I told him and he carried my bags to the car.

(On the way to Mystic Falls, in Kol's car)

"I'm hungry..." I said and looked. "You fed before we left, it's only been 5 hours" He told me and looked at me. I did my 'Petrova puppy eyes' on Kol. He looked at me with amusement. "Alright, We'll stop here" He said and he parked the car near a coffee shop.

We waited for our first victim. I saw a blonde haired girl coming out of the coffee shop. "I spy a girl with blonde hair" I said to Kol and he smirked at me. I sped behind the girl.

"Hey" I said. She jumped a little. "Oh, you scared me" She said. I chuckled and pushed her to the back of the coffee shop.

"You will not scream or try to run" I compelled her and she repeated my words and I bit her. When I felt like I had enough, I fed her my blood and compelled her again. "You will forget everything you saw. We never spoke and you didn't see me." And she repeated my words again.

I wiped my mouth and I sped back to the car and saw Kol leaning at the door. "Had fun?" He asked me smiling. "Yes..let's go" I told him but he didn't move. "Well? Why are you just standing there?" I asked and gave him confused looks. "The car broke down" He told me.

"Great." I said with sarcasm evident in my voice. I sat on top of the hood of the car and it started to rain. "Go in the car, you'll get sick, sweetheart" Kol said opening the passenger's seat.

"No" I said with a playful tone and hopped off the car hood and started dancing around the street while the rain poured harder.

Kol's POV

She's dancing around and refused to go in the car. I sped to her and she turned around with a smile and looked at the moonlight. "You want me to go in the car?" She asked with a grin on her face. "Yes, before you get sick" I told her. "Okay" She said with a smile "But you'll have to catch me first" She said playfully and ran away.

"Game on, darling" I said and went after her. "You're going slow, darling" I told her and wrapped my arms around her and spun her around as she giggled and I put her down and she turned to face me.

I noticed her necklace with the engagement ring on it is tucked out from her shirt. "You know, I really appreciate that you still kept that" I told her as she gave me a confused look. "What are y-" She stopped when she realized what I was talking about and looked down at her necklace.

Victoria's POV

OH MY GOD! He saw it! Ughh! Great job, Victoria. Great job in keeping it.

"Umm. Do you want it back?" I asked him. "Nope. It's yours. You seem to love it anyway" He said and I punched his arm lightly. "Yeah. To be honest. I do love it" I said smiling at him. It was very windy and my hair flew to my face. "Plah. Oh uh" I struggled to get the hair out of my face which I found it funny and started laughing.

"Let me help, darling" Kol said and used his hand to brush the hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ears.

Kol's POV

I tucked her hair behind her ears while she laughs hysterically. I looked in her beautiful brown eyes and she stopped laughing and we kept eye to eye contact.

She looks so beautiful and full of life.

"You know, there is something I wanted to do for a very long time now" I told her and she looked at me "what is that?" She asked me.

YOLO.

"This" I said and put my arms on her waist. "Wh-" I cut her off and slammed my lips on hers.

Best part is....

She kissed back.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

A/N: THEY KISSED!!

Hey guys...

Help me think of ship names for

Kol & Victoria

Kol & Jade

Comment below👇

Find Out more in the next chapter of:

>>>>>Flaming Desire<<<<<

Vote & Comment👌

~MikaelsonQueen🔱