Chapter 24; Listen To Your Heart

Victoria's POV

I heard Rebekah came in and started asking questions. (Of course by compelling). "Are you still IN LOVE with Kol?" Rebekah asked "No" Jade answered. My eyes widened at her answer. I looked over to Nik with the same expression.

We slowly made our way inside. Rebekah asked more questions. "How much do you love Kol?" She asked Jade. "I love him so much, but I know he can never love me like he loved Victoria" She answered. I flinched at the mention of my name.

I gave Nik a look that said 'What?!'
"Are still willing to give your relationship with Kol another shot?" Rebekah asked. "Yes, of course" She answered and I sighed in relief. Kol looked over at me and I looked directly at his eyes. "Oh come on! You turned it off! AGAIN!" I yelled angrily.

"K-Kol...please, I'm sorry....turn it back on" Jade begged. Kol slammed her on the wall and gripped his hand over her throat. "NEVER. Tell me to do anything!" He yelled then he bit her. I gasped in shock. "KOL! STOP IT!" I yelled and he glared at me, I glared back.

He dropped Jade then sped upstairs. "He's just mad and emotionless, he didn't mean to hurt you.." I said comforting her. "I think it's best to stay away from my brother...for awhile" Nik suggested. Jade nodded her head. I called Damon to tell him that Jade is staying in their place for awhile and he agreed.

After 2 hours of packing, she went down and said her goodbyes. Of course, Rebekah was over joyed. "Enjoy your stay at the Boarding house! Don't come back!" Rebekah yelled happily. "Bekah." I warned her, She pouted and went to the kitchen.

I have Elijah drive her there "Take care of him and yourself" She said and hugged me. "Of course, be safe" I said and pulled back from the hug and smiled at her warmly and she returned the smile. "Bye!" I said then they drove off.

I went back to the mansion and sat on my favorite comfy chair (Where Elijah often sits). I continued reading 'Pride & Prejudices'. After 30 minutes of reading I got up and decided to shake some sense into Kol. Rebekah as usual was out with Matt. Nik was with Caroline. Elijah had some deals to make.

So, It was just me and Kol in the house.
I went up and knocked at his room. I turned the knob and saw his room, broken vases, portraits and glasses. "Kol?" I saw him sitting on his bed. "What?!" He whisper-shout and turned to me. "Please turn it back on" I begged like Jade did. I sat beside him. And he stayed silent. I took a deep breath and prepared for my speech.

"Look, Kol. Jade was willing to give your relationship another chance. You, Kol Mikaelson, just have to listen to your heart and turn it back on...Remember the time you were teaching me vampire self defense? I was already ready to give up. But you said hold on...I did and got better at it... My point is, Don't give up easily....She needs you, Your family needs you... I need you. So, please...Turn them back on...before you lose people you love" I said and stood up and left the room.

I continued my reading downstairs.

||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||~~||

Kol's POV

I thought about what Victoria said. 'You just have to listen to your heart' I am going to... I called Jade.

"Kol?" She asked

"Look...I'm sorry Kol.. Please do-" I cut her off

"It's okay. Just answer my question. Do you still want to be with me?"

"Yes. More than anything"

"In that case, I forgive you"

"Just like that? You turned it back on? Who helped you?"

"A friend"

"Okay. Goodnight. Thank you. I love you. Oh and if I meet your 'friend' I'll thank him for giving your humanity back" she said and hung up.

If only she knew it was Victoria who helped me with my humanity

****^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^****

A/N: Yay, for Victoria!

Okay...What did you think?

Find out more in the next chapter of:

*****Flaming Desire*****

Vote & Comment👌

~MissMikaelson❤️