Chapter 19; Is That My Journal?!?

Victoria's POV

I went back to the Mikaelson's Mansion. "Hey" I said as I walked in the living room. They were staring. "What?" I asked. They all shook their heads. "Something's up. What is it?" I asked losing my patience. "Well... There is an upcoming werewolf/vampire party, because of them trying to be friends with the werewolves so they can help them kill Mikael" Rebekah spoke.

"Oh...okay. And?" I asked, I knew there was more to this. "We'd like you to organize it with Caroline and me , since you're good at it" Rebekah said. That's all? "Okay" I simply said "But why were you hesitant to ask earlier?" I asked confused.

"We thought you were still sad about your little fight with Damon" Rebekah said. "No. I'm fine..." I said as I looked down to my ringing phone. "And....here he is now" I denied the call. "Why didn't you talk to him?" Caroline asked. "I don't know what to say. Besides, he was right on a few things he said" I responded.

"Right on what?" Care asked with disappointed looks. "About Elena....maybe I should accept the fact that he loves her...and he said she isn't like Katherine. I hope that is true. Maybe she is different from all of the Petrova Dopplegangers... And accept the fact that this curse on our bloodline won't be going anywhere, anytime soon" I said smiling.

"By the way....When is this party?" I asked. "In a week" She said. "We better get started" I said walking into the ballroom. I used my magic to place balloons on the celling, Rebekah and Caroline went out to buy ingredients for the food were cooking.

I was pumping air into the balloon when someone tapped my shoulder. I screamed in shocked and accidentally stepped on his foot with my heel. "Ow!" He yelled. "Oh my god! You scared me!" I said panting. I turned around to see Kol smirking at me.

"Oh...it's you" I said coldly. "What do you want?" I asked. "You already hate me?" He asked. "Hate is such a strong word, how about....dislike" I said as I continue pumping air into the balloon.

"Why do you 'dislike' me?" He asked smirking. "No reason. It's just hate at first sight" I smirked. "What did I do darling?" He tried to sound sweet. "Ohh...nothing" I said smirking. I knew he would be so pissed. He looked at me with anger present in his eyes.

"Why does it matter anyway?" I asked. "It doesn't" He said. "Alright..then leave" I simply said and he walked out.

AHHH! I wanted to tear his eyes off!

-------------~~~~~~~~~~~-----------

Next Morning

I went downstairs and went to the kitchen and got a blood bag.

I saw Kol sitting across of Jade, Elijah on the huge comfy armchair. "OH! Marie! Hi!" Jade greeted me. "You just called me Marie. I stated. "Well... You said you liked being called Marie" She said. "Oh...really? Okay...but Victoria or Tori will be fine" I said and she nodded.

Marie. That's what they all call me when I was human. Everytime Elijah calls me that it's fine because he never called me Vic, Victoria or Tori. But when it comes from other people, I really feel uncomfortable with them calling me that. Especially Kol.

He just brings back MANY memories.. And it hurts as hell...

I sat on the carpet and read, 'Romeo and Juliet'.

I noticed Jade was reding something familiar. I looked at it trying to remember where I saw it.

Then it hit me.

"Is that my journal?!?" I asked her angrily

^^^^^+++++^^^^^+++++^^^^^

A/N: Are you mad at Jade yet?

Who do you want to end up with Kol?

Jade or Victoria?

Comment below👇

And find out on the next chapter of:

*****Flaming Desire*****

Vote & Comment👌

~MissMikaelson❤️