Chapter 4; Oh My God

Lily Collins as Victoria.

Recap:

Jade opened the door and I saw them. The Mikaelsons.

Victoria's POV

Shit. was the only word that has been on my mind since Jade opened that door.

"Oh.my.god." I whispered with shock clear on my voice.

I continued "K-klaus?" I asked and tears started to roll down my face. I run to him for a hug, He held me tight as I continued crying over his shoulder. I missed him so much, He was my best friend. He was always there for me when I needed comfort.

Then I looked in his eyes. "I missed you" he said "Yeah so did I" We finally pulled back. As I noticed him.

Kol. Kol Mikaelson. Oh dear. Lord give me strength. We stared at each other until I finally snapped out of it. "Kol" I said in a sassy kind of way. The fuck. That's not how I greet people who I haven't seen or talked to in 900 years.

You see I kept in touch with all of the Mikaelson siblings, except for one. Kol.

He didn't seem that he missed me. No surprise there. After what he did to me?! No more Ms. Nice Petrova.

"Victoria" he replied. It was silent for a moment until Rebekah and Elijah came in.

"BEKAH!" I yelled excitedly as I ran towards her, I hugged her. She was shocked at first but she hugged back and tears started to roll down our eyes again. We pulled back and she looked at me.

"Oh..I'm sorry" she said "For what" I asked confusingly "For ruining your makeup" She replied. I laugh so hard but when I recovered I replied "It's fine, I was already shedding tears of joy before you came in" I smiled

I almost forgot about Elijah. "ELIJAHHH" I yelled as I jumped into his open arms. God I miss all of them.
"Hello, dear" He replied smiling at me.

Jade stood there at shock. But in a good way. "You know them?" She asked

"Yes. I do. They're...uhh...old friends of mine " I replied with a wide smile. It was awkward saying I was friends with them, considering...Kol and I were...you know...

"So..This is him" She pointed at Kol

WHAT? You've got to be freaking kidding me! They're together?! For the love of...shit. Seriously? Ughhh! Why am I so jelous! This is wrong! I can't be jelous! Ahh! Okay. I need to calm down. Breath Victoria...just breath. Okay...You'll be fine. I keep on telling myself.

I cleared my throat "Really? Um...uh...wow...Okay..." I smiled trying to hide the sadness and jealousy in my face. Talk about awkward

"What do you think?" She asked "Excuse me?" I replied "What do you think about us?" She said. Ohh. What do I think? I am so jealous! But I can't be! Victoria, you're not jealous. You have moved on from him. I kept repeating that to myself. Trying to forget about our past.

"You are asking for my blessing, for you to continue dating?" I asked confusingly while raising an eyebrow

"Basically...Yeah" she replied

"Um... You're 19 years old. You don't need my permission/blessing...I will support you on what ever decision you make" I smiled. It was a fake smile god dammit. Rebekah can tell it was fake by the way she looks at me. I really hope to God that I won't regret this. "So you're okay with it?" She asked

"Yeahh...I don't see a problem about it" I told her with a smirk and she smiled widely.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you" she hugged me tightly. Even though I was a vampire, I got to say her grip was tight!