Chapter 17; That's Weird

Victoria's POV

(In the Mikaelson's Manor, New Orleans)

Elijah and I walked in together. They were all there and a man talking to Nik.
"Marcel?" I asked. He turned to face me. "Hey V!" He said excitedly. You see Marcel and I are pretty close friends, Since I started helping him out with Rebekah.

He ran towards me and gave me a huge bone crushing hug. "Um..Okay. Air..Air" I said panting. "Oh sorry." He said then let go of me. "So what brings you here?" I asked him. "Well, I heard that you are here to find out who is the witch responsible for awaking Mikael, so I decided to help you." He said.

"Okay. We do need all the help we can get." I said smiling "Do you have a lead on where Mikael is now?" I asked. Marcel shook his head then Jade came in. I sat down next to Rebekah
"Uh...Hi" She said awkwardly. "Hey. What is the name of the lovely lady?" Marcel asked. Rebekah rolled her eyes. "I'm Jade, Kol's girlfriend" I rolled my eyes.

"You're what? Kol's girlfriend is-" He cut himself off when Rebekah and I gave him a look that said 'Finish that sentence and we'll tear out your liver'.

"Right. Okay...I'm leaving now. Call me when you need something. You got my number, right?" He asked me "Yeah. Of course" I responded. "Great, 'cause you've got a lot of catching up to do" He said smirking then walking out.

My phone rang. Caller ID: CareBear👋
"Hey Care, what's up?" I asked

"Hi" She said sobbing

"Are you crying? What happend?" I asked worriedly.

"It's Tyler" She said with a raspy voice.

"WHAT DID THAT MUTT DO TO YOU?!? I SWEAR I-" She cut me off

"We broke up" She said

"WHAT? But why?"

"I saw him making out with another girl"

"Aww... I'm so sorry, Care. You want me to send someone there to beat him up?" I asked and made her chuckle.

"No. It's fine. Where are you?" She asked me.

"In New Orleans, With Nik, Rebekah, Elijah, Kol and Jade"

"Can I visit you there?" She asked as I turned my head to Klaus smirking at him.

"Oh Yeah! Of course! I could use another shopping buddy!" I said excitedly.

"Great! I'll be there tomorrow. Hey, listen, thanks for being an awesome best friend..." She said

"Well...Rebekah and I are always here for you. Have a safe flight!" I said

"Sure. Bye! See you tomorrow!"

I hung up and turned to Klaus. "Don't I get a 'Thank you'? I joked. "Thank you" He said running to me and gave me a bone crushing hug and spinning me around.

"You have no idea how great you are, love" He said as he set me down. "Actually, I do. Now go! Clean the whole house! We got a guest tomorrow morning! Chop. Chop!" I clapped and some hybrids appeared with cleaning supplies.
_________________
_____________________
_________________________

Next Morning

I woke up by someone stroking my hair. "Hmm" I said. "Get up, love. Caroline is almost here." Nik said. "No...just five more minutes" I whined.

He threw me over his shoulders and set me down on a couch. "UGH! What?!?" I said irritated. "How do I look?" He asked. He was wearing a tux. I laughed.

"What?" He asked. "That's too formal! Where your usual clothes." I said and he nodded.

I showered and blow dried my hair and curled it as usual. I wore a white sundress and black ankle boots and wore the bracelet Damon gave me on our '170 years of friendship Anniversary'.

I went downstairs to see them all sitting in the living room. I went to the fridge and grabbed a blood bag. As I drank it I sat down on the couch next to Rebekah.

There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Nik, Rebekah and I said in a sync. Nik glared at us. I raised my hands in surrender. Damn those scary eyes.
"Fine. You get it" I said as he smiled at me and sped to the door.

"Hello Caroline" He said. "K-klaus" She sruttered. Miss Mystic Falls, Caroline Forbes stuttered?. This is going to be fun. "Please come in" He said as they make their way to their living room.

"Care!" Rebekah and I yelled excitedly. "Hey, it's really good to see you." She said sitting beside me. "So! What's been happening in Mystic Falls?" I asked. "Well. Stefan turned off his humanity 2 weeks ago because Elena and Him broke up. Tyler cheated on me. Bonnie is too busy for me. Matt is courting a girl." She said

I grabbed another blood bag. "How about Damon and...Elena?" I asked as I took a sip of blood. "Yeah. They're dating" She said. I chocked on the blood. "THEY'RE WHAT? But Stefan and Elena, like you said, broke up...2 WEEKS AGO, right?"

"Yeah, I know...that's why we aren't on speaking terms right now. She wants me to support their relationship" I laughed at that.

"Support? Who is she kidding?!? Why did Damon not tell me about this?!?!" I said angrily. "Well, He knew you would be mad at him" She said. "Yeah. You're right, but still I had the right to know." I responded.

"So, where will I sleep?" She asked. "In our room follow us" I said as she walked upstairs and unpacked.

I went downstairs to bake brownies. What? I was craving. As I was done baking all of them appeared un front of me. "Do I smell your special brownies?!?" Rebekah and Caroline asked and I nodded. They started digging in.

"Hnm! This tastes good" Jade complimented my brownies. "Thanks! A thousand years of experience" I said.

Across the table, Kol and Jade were being sweet, too sweet it annoys me. Kol was feeding Jade. I was like, 'She has hands, you know...'

After our lunch we decided to clean up. Jade went straight upstairs. Hmm...I wonder why... After cleaning, I headed upstairs. Caroline and Rebekah were out shopping, I decided to stay home.

When I opened the door to my room, Jade was there sitting on my big crate full of journals.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "I just wanted to borrow a book" She said. "Okay...Here" I handed her 'The Fault in Our Stars'. "Okay..Thanks! Bye" She ran off and I heard the front door closed.

Okay...That was weired...

___<>_____<>____<>____<>_

A/N: Many secrets will be
revealed On The Next Chapter Of:

*****Flaming Desire*****

Vote & Comment👌

~MissMikaelson❤️