Chapter 25; Goodnight Darling

(Hey guys!! Before you read this chapter, Read "Listen to your Heart" first so you would understand, I edited it. As I said I deleted some chapters, due to change of plot. ENJOY!)
/////////////////////////////////

Victoria's POV

I woke up and heard giggling. I'm really in a bad mood today. Who ever that was, It's annoying. I did my usual. Took a shower, dried my hair, got dressed and curled me hair.

By the way, I'm wearing a white sundress and high heeled combat boots... And wore simple and natural make up.

Now, to check out the giggling.

I went downstairs to see Jade and Kol on the couch. Ohhh...their back together. I'm I supposed to be upset? Why the hell Am I upset?!? I know I'm supposed to be happy, I am. But, there's a part of me screaming 'You should've took the chance while you have it'. Well...that added up to my bad mood.

They noticed my presence when I started walking pass the living room.

"Goodmorning V!" She yelled at me happily. I dropped my phone in shock.

"Don't yell at me. I just woke up" I said clearly annoyed and picked up my phone. "Awww. What gotten you in a foul mood?" Jade teased me...."I don't know. I woke up like this" I told her. "Okay. Nice shoes by the way" she complimented. "Thanks" I said and my phone rung.

Caller ID: GilbertBitch🔫

I groaned before answering.

"What?" I asked rudely.

"Hey...umm...I need your help" she said panicking

"Calm down Elena...Help with what?" I started to get irritated.

"It's Damon"

"What did you do!?" I said angrily.

"H-he..." She stuttered

"He what!?! I'm losing my patience Elena! What happened to Damon?!"

"He turned off his humanity"

"WHAT DID YOU DO" I yelled and started to panic

"He s-saw me m-making out with S-Stefan"

That made my blood boil

"Listen, Elena. I'm not going to argue about this now. But it doesn't mean I'm not angry with you. I AM FURIOUS! If it wasn't for Damon I would've ripped your head off your body. Understand?"

"Yes. Please help me. What do I do"

"Elena. Damon with no emotions is like Klaus and Kol mushed up in one. He doesn't think and he might hurt you, Hell, he might kill you. Come over here, I have a vacation house just outside Mystic Falls. Pack your bags and come over here. I'll drive you there. Don't, Invite anyone! Except for me. I'll pass the deed to you. Ohh...and...don't go in the basement! EVER! Understand?"

"Yes. Thank you"

"Welcome. Pack your bags now"

"Okay. I'll be there in an hour" and she ended the call.

Jade and Kol are staring at me.

"Well. That settles it. The whole Petrova bloodline has a STUPID AND BAD REPUTATION." I said. "No it doesn't." She tried to defend.

I frowned "Oh yeah? What's the first words that came into your mind when you hear the name: Petrova? Bitch, Slut, loath, screw them. Die bitch. Right? Anyway...Damon Salvatore humanity restoration Mission today." I said

"What's in the basement?" Jade asked. "Ohh. Things..." I told her and skipped to Klaus' Room

"Hey. Elena's coming over, I'm driving her to my vacation house" I told him.
"I heard everything. No need to explain." He said while painting. "I wasn't explaining. I was letting you know" I told him and went to peak at what he's painting but hid the canvas behind his back.