Chapter 16; My Love For Him Is Still There

Victoria's POV

I woke up because the car stopped. Elijah stepped out of the car. "What's happening?" I asked concered.

"Niklaus can't stand Rebekah's bickering, so we're switching cars" Elijah responded. I laughed.

Moments later, Rebekah entered the car. I started laughing. "What's so funny?" She asked, staring at me as if I was an escaped mental patient. "Nik kicked you out of his car!" I said then started to laugh hysterically.

"Nope. I did that on purpose. He was annoying me! He keeps asking me things like 'What would Caroline like for Valentines Day?' And 'I hate Tyler' things like that!" She said clearly irritated.

"he really fancies her. Give him a chance. Nik falls in love rarely" I told Rebekah. "Well...I guess you are right" She said. "Play some music. I'm getting bored" She added as I took my phone and tapped on 'Shuffle'. The first song was: Little Mix- Towers.

Rebekah and I started singing.
"You never brought me flowers! Never held me on my darkest hours!" Rebekah started

"But now you left it so late and my heart feels nothing, nothing at all!!" I finished

We started laughing. We forgot about Kol and Jade. They were staring at us like we were crazy. "What?" Rebekah and I said in a sync.

"I didn't know you could sing..." Jade said

"Oh. Uh...Yeah! Perks of being alive for a thousand years. I guess.." I said
"Wow..." She replied. "Yes. Wow. I know... Marie is so perfect!" Rebekah said proudly.

"Marie..?" Jade asked. "Oh yes. Marie is my second name. I thought I told you that. I guess not..." I told her.

"Oh...Who else calls you Marie?" She asked. "Well...Many people, but mainly Elijah." I said.

"Okay. Can I ask you something?" She said. "Of course." I responded

"What's so bad of being a vampire?" She asked. "Well. Honestly? At first, I liked it. I get to live for eternity with my loved ones. But as time goes by....It gets worse. Especially for an Original. The only thing that can kill us is the White Oak Stake. Which is not with us. But if we die all of the vampires we turned, die along with us." I told her

"You didn't answer my question." She said. "Ohh...well. When you turn into a vampire. You have to complete transition. Or else you will die and be a bloodsucking beast forever." I told her.

"How do you complete transition?" She asked. "Well you have to feed on a human until he dies" I responded

She just nodded. "So, you & Elijah?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. "Seriously...no!" I nearly yelled.
"Now...That's major denial!" She teased.

"Oh...sweet sweet Jade...If you only knew" I said smirking

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Arriving in New Orleans)

We stopped in front of a big mansion. Of course. It's been too long since I last visited here. We stepped out of the car and zoomed inside. Nik and Elijah were already there reading books.

"So. This is what you do when we finally act together as a family, Vampire Book Club?" Rebekah said as I giggled.

"DIBS ON THE BIGGEST ROOM!" I shouted. "That room is mine" Rebekah said. "Nope. Race you upstairs!" I yelled then zoomed up.
Me and Rebekah got there in the same time.

"Move it" I said "No. I got here first!" She said. "No you didn't! We got here in same time.." I whined
"Fine. Let's share this room! And decorate it together!" She said excitedly.

We heard footstep coming up. "No. You are not sharing this room. We are" Kol said motioning to him and Jade. I rolled my eyes.

"Uhh..there are a billion rooms. Go find one. This one is ours.." Rebekah said.
"Rebekah, Let them have the room"
Elijah said. "Fine! Have fun.." Rebekah said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop rolling your eyes at me, darling. One day, they will stay like that" Kol said

"Good. So I won't have to see your face every agonizing day" I said with a smirk walking away as Bekah followed

We found a room big enough for the both of us. We unpacked then went to sleep...

Hours later we heard noises on the room near us. Jade and Kol's room. Of course. "KEEP IT DOWN! WE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!" Rebekah yelled. They didn't listen...great. Note the sarcasm...

^^^^^^^^^******^^^^^^*****^^^^
Next Morning

Rebekah and I woke up with our heads pounding. We didn't have enough sleep last night. We both went downstairs to have breakfast.

They were all staring at us. "What happened to you?" Jade asked us. "Oh nothing. Just lack of sleep" I said frowning. "Yes. Caused by you two" Rebekah said pointing at Kol & Jade

I stood up and got a big cup and poured coffee in it. "That should be enough to keep me awake for the day" I said.
A phone started ringing. My ringtone was: Let Her Go

"Oh, that's mine" I said as I looked at the Caller ID: Dam-Dam😀
Shit. I'm dead. "Hi" I said.

"Hi? Really? You left without telling me?" He asked

"Well...we were in a hurry! I'll be back in a few days...oh! And tell Stefan and Caroline I said Hi!" Then I hung up.

We sat there in silence while Jade was finding a good book. "What kind of book is this?" She asked. "Hey! Where did you get that?" Asked her. "On the bookshelf" She said.

"It's a magic spell book" I said as she flips through the pages. I took a sip of my coffee then she asked "What's the Petrova Curse?" I almost chocked on my coffee.

"What? Give me that!" I yanked it out of her hands. "It's not important" I said. "Well. You're a Petrova. Right?" She asked. "Unfortunately, Yes." I answered her .

"This curse must have something to do with you." She said "What is it? You promised to answer every one of my questions".

"Alright. Fine. Nah...Nevermind" I said smirking. "Please" She begged. "You really want to know, do you?" I asked
She nodded. "Okay... The Petrova Curse runs in our blood. 2 vampires will fall for that Petrova and end up fighting because of her. But. You just really need to choose wisely." I told her
"Who was yours?" She asked.

"My...what?" I asked. "Your curse,well...apart from Kol. Who was the other one?" She asked

"Elijah" Rebekah said. I glared at her.
"Well! This is awkward" I said. "Hey... I am going out" I said as I sped to the door and suddenly Elijah was in front of me. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Out" I said as I pushed passed him. He caught my arm, "What?" I asked. "I'll go with you" He insisted. I nodded.

We drove to a coffee shop. "How do you feel towards Jade?" He asked out of the blue. "Feel? I don't know..." I said. "Something tells me you still fancy my brother" He said.

"My love for him is still there. Not just as strong as the past" I said

************************************************************************
A/N: So! What should I do with Jade?
Tell me under the Comments!
Find Out more on the next chapter of:
*****Flaming Desire*****

Vote & Comment👌
~MissMikaelson❤️