Chapter 22; Who is He?

Victoria's POV

Wow. It's been 8 years since I last saw them. Now? I'm coming back...

Right now, I'm packing and expecting I'll be in Mystic Falls at about 9 in the morning (Mystic Falls Time) . Time Check: 1 pm (in Virginia).

I finished packing in about 3:40pm.
And my flight was not until 10:25pm, so I decided to buy Rebekah and Jade presents.. As you can tell..I'm VERY excited and nervous at the same time..

I bought Rebekah a Victoria's Secret 'Dream Angels' devine perfume... Since it hasn't come in the USA..She would love it! Next was Jade...Hmmm... I bought her shoes 'Ked's ' the one worn by Taylor Swift (the red one). And for me I bought myself a pair of high knee studded boots.

I finished shopping by 6:10pm, I roamed the streets of Paris for the last time before I leave. It took me until 9:00pm to do that and I drove off to the AIRPORT! By the way...They didn't know I was coming today... So I guess it's a surprise. I mean, I told Rebekah that I was visiting but I didn't say when, as in the exact day...I just said 'Within this week' and she said it was fine so, Why not today...

Mystic Falls, Here I Come!

Kol's POV

I felt nothing but anger inside of me. I felt empty. I decided to drink my anger away... But nothing. I was very mad. Jade wasn't still home... I decided to pick up some girls and bring them to the mansion, it's for my food and entertainment.

I after I drained all of the 26th girl, I decided to shower and sleep.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Next Morining

Still Kol's POV

I woke up at 8:00 am sharp. And went downstairs and saw Nik and Elijah. They hadn't noticed that I turned my emotions off, but sooner or later. They will...

It was early, Jade was still not home, not that I care. Rebekah was probably with that human boy, Matt. I took a blood bag out of the fridge then chugged it until nothing was left. 30 minutes later Jade arrived.

I slammed her against the wall gripping my hand on her throat. She looked at me surprised then Elijah and Nik stood up. "Brother! what has gotten into you?!" Elijah yelled. "K-Kol..i-it hurts" she could barely speak. I dropped her on the floor. "I know where you went last night! You were with another man! Who was it? Dave..Dale...Oh.. DYLAN... That's it... The hybrid? You replaced me?!? With I HYBRID!?!" I yelled, anger rushed through my veins.

"SHE WHAT?!? CHEATED ON YOU?!?" Nik flashed next to her and grabbed her throat. "NO ONE...Messes with my brother, but ME! And ME ONLY!" Nik yelled and went on hybrid mode then bit Jade's neck. She screamed in pain and horror. I still didn't feel anything but anger.

I pulled her up so she could stand and broke a piece of wood on a chair's leg. "KOL... Please" she begged, she looked at Elijah but he avoided eye contact.

I raised my hand and was about to plunged the stake through her heart...
But someone grabbed my hand.

"KOL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" It was Victoria.... She pushed me so hard that it sent me flying to a coffee table across the room. She rushed over to Jade and checked on her.

Victoria's POV

From a mile away, I could hear glass breaking and screams in the Mikaelson's Mansion. I sped to the window and saw Kol about to stake JADE. What was he thingking?!?.

I rushed in and grabbed Kol's hand. "KOL?!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?" I asked angrily then pushed him hard and went to check on Jade. I saw a werewolf on his neck. "NIKLAUS!" I yelled. He looked down in shame. Jade was so scared and crying uncontrollably. "Shh...It's alright" I hugged her and bit in my wrist. "Drink" It will heal you. She did what I said. "Elijah! Can you please take her to Rebekah's room?" I asked, well it was more like a statement... He nodded and picked her up then zoomed upstairs.

Rebekah came in. "Victoria! I- Oh...what the bloody hell happened here?" She asked 'shocked'. "I should be the one asking you that!" I said angrily. "Ask Kol" she stated.

I turned to Kol and noticed his eyes were dull and emotionless. "You turned it off" I said in shock. Nik and Elijah seemed to be shock too. I guess they didn't know..

"What could she possibly do, that made you turn your emotions off?" I asked calmly. "None of your business" He said harshly. "Yes it is! You almost KILLED her KOL!" I yelled at him.

"Why does it matter! YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME!" He shot back.

"DIDN'T CARE? IF I DIDN'T CARE I WOULDN'T BE HERE RIGHT NOW! EVEN THOUGH SEEING YOU MAKES MY PLAN OF MOVING ON FAIL, I STILL CAME BACK TO CHECK ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! I FIX YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH JADE! EVEN IF IT FEELS LIKE BILLION BULLETS THROUGH MY CHEST! SAYING GOODBYE TO YOU WAS LIKE HALF OF MY SOUL DIED! AND YOU TELL ME I DON'T CARE?!? SERIOUSLY! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I STILL CARE ABOUT YOU! I NEVER STOPPED CARING! I yelled at him

"It's not enough" He said. I slapped him hard across the face. "You're an ass!" With that I sped to the woods and started to cry. I cried and cried... And it rained. It didn't bother me. But for a vampire I was cold. "Marie! There you are!" Elijah said. He picked me up and we sped to the mansion.

He noticed I was shaking, so he put me down on the couch near the fire place.
Nik and Kol appeared in front of me. "Are you okay?" He asked and pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm Fine, now...do you mind telling me why you all teamed up against Jade?" I asked TRYING to be calm.

"Ask Kol" Nik said. I turned to Kol. "Well?" I waited for his response. "She cheated on me" Kol said with emotionless eyes. I was shocked "With who?" I asked as I took a sip of the hot chocolate, Elijah made me. "A hybrid of mine." Nik said "Dylan" He added then I chocked on my drink.

"Dylan? Blonde hair, green eyes? He's alive?" I asked "Yes. You know him?" Kol asked. "Y-yeah.. He's-" I cut myself off. I couldn't tell him! "He's what?" Kol asked quite annoyed.

"He-he's a friend of mine" I lied

"And?" Nik asked

"And....Nothing" Dammit! I'm a terrible liar...

"Spit it out. Sweetheat!" Kol yelled

"No-nothing" I tried

"WHO IS HE?!?" He forced me to tell him.

"He's Jade's ex-boyfriend" I said and they all froze.

\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\////////

A/N: EX BOYFRIEND? Ha! Alright.

What will happen to Jade and Kol's Relationship?

How will Kol turn his humanity back on?

"How does Kol feel towards Victoria?

Find Out more on the next chapter of:

*****Flaming Desire*****

Do me a favor and stop commenting "Pls update!" On every one of my stories.. I'll update sooner or later. You don't have to remind me😃

Comment things that answer my questions or you could give suggestions and I'll gladly consider putting it up! Thanks!

Vote & Comment👇

~MissMikaelson❤️