• c h . 1 • Worst Case Scenario and Miracle?

A/N: Here it is peeps, I adjusted dem parts.
Those who had read the following chapters must read this in order to, well, understand the story more.

Those who haven't, go ahead.
--

It was Summer, the most awaited time of the year for students. No more tests, surprise quizzes, nor classes.

I, Izumi Chan Kiyomizu, kicked my friends' my face out of the joy. I was free from the chains of studying , and able to fly without obstructions.

But of course, I had a wish to enter the anime of my drems, "Tokyo Ghoul". Ah the harmony of kicking Trashiyama's face in front of Kaneki makes me feel like a hero. And flip Touka-chan's skirt, seeing her bunny printed panties. And of course, hugging Kaneki in his Kakuja form.

And guess what? It came true!!

--

"Oshiete, oshiete yo sono shikum-"

'Shut up' . I hated to be bothered when I'm sleeping stupid IPhone. I opened the phone realizing that the call was already done. But before I go to my inbox, I stared at my Kaneki wallpaper.

I love you

I checked the large amount of text and missed calls of my sister.

--

Hoshika: Happy Bday Sis!! Love u <3 <3

Onee-chan I have a present 4 u. Meet me at Macdonalds, near my house. Kk? @ 5:00.~Sent 4:23 pm

Me: OMG im soo sorry, Im late right? ONW ~Sent 6:48

--

I was always like this, always late for everything.

I hurriedly headed outside bringing my coat, gloves, and backpack along. I spotted a bus leaving, so I ran 'til I reached it and went inside.

"Pops, to [insert random place here]." I said while panting heavily.

As I sat on a seat near the back, people were staring at me. I looked away from them and noticed that a big suitcase with a note on top was beside me.

'Someone must've dropped this' I thought.

--

Dear Reader,

You are the luckiest person ever! You are given a chance to stay in your favorite anime.

Below this note is a surprise, the instructions will be "inside" as well. However there are consequenses.

Ps: Don't open the case until ready.

Love, OTAKU Tech.

--

Oi, oi is this-for real?

I screamed mentally with a 'BITCH, I'm a goddess.' expression. Seeing that everybody in the bus stared at me, again. My cheeks became red and I gestured my hand into a peace sign and began to think about the note. What if it isn't real? What if it's a trap? Who cares, I'm going to Tokyo Ghoul. If it's not real I'm gonna kick Otaku TECH's cock.