Three

Darkness fell faster than I expected and I was still sitting here with KJ and his friends

Darkness fell faster than I expected and I was still sitting here with KJ and his friends.  This time, they weren't all smoked out. Instead, I was sitting in his rude friend living room being interrogated for the last two hours on what happened to me the other night.

Fats sat in the black lay-z-boy chair while KJ stood over me, staring down on me with his brown eyes still puffing on a blunt. They were all dressed in black now and I was scared out of my mind. I have a bad feeling that some shit is gonna happen.

"What type of car you say they pulled up in?" KJ questioned for the 50th time.

"I told you already.  A black BMW"

"Maaaan" his friend Fats shouted. "You know how many niggas push a beamer in this city"

"Cali, the car aint have no dents or scratches that you could remember?" Jay asked me, sitting on the side of the couch.

I looked down at my fuzzy slippers before slowly looking up to see his friend that they call Kay or K dot staring at me.

Again his eyes were icy cold with no other emotion except annoyance at this point.

"Kayden. I want to go home" I whined, while my leg shook nervously.

"Fuck that! Aint no bitch niggas gonna rob my cousin and live to tell about it, blood niggas at that!" he shouted, makin me jump.

"Look lil mama" Kay spoke in his raspy voice as he shook his head. "You gotta tell us something ma besides they drove some fuckin beamer.  You don't remember shit else?"

"Well...one of them had a tattoo in the middle of his forehead of a gun and the one that...." I stopped myself from spilling that extra info that I didn't wanna tell.

"The one that what?" Kay questioned me, staring right into my eyes.

I pressed my lips together as I felt tears ready to swell and roll. I looked up at everyone, parting my lips to speak but all that came was tears rolling down my face and past my lips.

All eyes were on me at this point. The room was dead silent and if you listened close enough you could hear everyone's heart beating.

"They...they f-felt me up" I admitted.

"Awh Shit" Fats said, putting his head down.

KJ eyes flashed in my direction so quick as he grabbed me tightly by the arm, yanking me to my feet. His eyebrows furrowed in as he glared at me.

"Them muthafucka's raped you and robbed you?!"

"Kayden...let go of my arm that shit hurt!" I screamed through my tears, pushing him away. " They didn't rape me, but what they did was enough"

My whole body had gone numb at the sound of all of them chattering and asking me fifth thousand questions at one time, except for Kay. He didn't seem a bit interested in what the hell was going on. 

Drying my tears, I inhaled deeply as I sniffled from all the commotion I caused was causing me to become even more nervous.

"The only nigga I know with a tattoo of a gun on the right side of his face and he had four teardrops and wild hair all over his head"

The room fell silent that you could hear the blood rushing through my veins and my stomach churning. My eyes looked around the room as I watched Kayden look over at Fats, who nodded and stood up.

"Lets roll," Kayden said, walking towards the door.

"W-where ya'll going?" I questioned, watching everyone suddenly make their move towards the door and going outside.

"Where ya'll going?!" I shouted louder, only to look up to see Kay standing in front of me.

He grabbed me by my arm, yanking me to my feet as he pulled me towards the house door. I tried yanking myself out of his grasp but this lanky nigga was too strong for me.

"Why you grabbing on me like that?!" I shouted, looking up at Kay.

"Girl. chill out cuh, Just get in the backseat and stay calm"

My eyes shifted over to the black van as the boys climbed inside with dark blue rags on their face.  What the fuck shit have I got myself into?

"Look, I-I don't want to go and have them seeing me" I pleaded.

"You aint got no choice ma. Get inside the van"

I felt the tears welled up in my eyes as I climbed into the van, sitting between Kay and Kayden. I hung my head down low as I pushed my legs tightly together as the tears dropped from my eyes and onto the black carpet of the van.

"Here"

I looked up to Kayden handing me a blue rag. " I don't want that"  I screamed, slapping his hand away.

"Just put the shit on nigga and keep yo ass in the car" he shot back, staring at me with his deep brown eyes menacingly.

My eyebrows crumbled as I snatched the rag from him and began to wrap it around my nose and mouth as tears fell down my face.  I am not cut out for this type of lifestyle and I don't see why Kayden even involved with such antics.

I come from a wealthy family. My mom is a college educated successful hairdresser with three-four shops from Compton to Inglewood and my dad is a business mogul with so much money that he was trying to pull a Jay-z and buy my momma her own private island and jet.

I don't need this shit in my life. Not with these gang bangers and Kayden being a successful basketball player at Crenshaw high with  3.9 GPA, again it is beyond me why he wants to hang with such people.

"Aye" Kay whispered into my ear. "you gonna be ight. Its just hood politics a'ight?"

My eyes met his. He stared at me with his sleepish eyes before nodding his head and placing his hand across my folded hands.  I wish I could believe this guy but I can't

This is too much. One night turns into me being involved in some gang hood shit.