Nine

Cali Serenity

Cali Serenity

| Compton, CA 📍|

For Your glory

I will do anything

Just to see You

To behold You as my King

I smiled to myself as I texted back quickly on my phone, listening to the sounds of Tasha Cobbs For Your Glory being sung by Faith Inspirational Missionary Baptist Church.

Future Boo (12:44 PM): Aint u pose to b paying attention in church girl?

Me (12:44 PM): I ammm paying attention....and tlkn to u. I'm a good multitasker if dats even a word lol.

"Cali"

I looked up to see my mom staring at me with those almond-shaped; chestnut brown eyes as she raised her perfectly arched eyebrows.

"Cut all that texting out before I take it from you" she hissed as she looked over to see who I was texting.

"Okay"

I rolled my eyes before turning the phone away from her noisy ass, placing the phone in my Chanel bag that I bought yesterday after being out on Rodeo drive with Amanda.

Today I was in church with all the ladies that I adore so much: my mommy, my GiGi, Cherrelle who is my mother's mom, Auntie Cynthia, my little cousin Phoenix & her little friend named Morgan who lives not too far from us in the Hills, and my dad's mom, Grandma Kathie.

I was type happy to be in church this Sunday since mommy rarely gets the chance to go as we used too like when I was a little girl.

Her business is booming but she always tries her hardest to make sure she praises God because without him none of her success would be present.

We all sat in the Pew's of the church looking like Sunday's best as usually and everyone around us would agree.

I sported a bomb all-white Dolce and Gabbana tube dress with a blush colored blazer, my new Chanel bag and a pair of matching Steve Madden pumps to match.

"Mama, can we go home now?" I looked over to see Phoenix climbing into my Auntie lap, frowning.

"No baby. Church not over yet" I heard her whisper.