Ten

Cali Serenity

Cali Serenity

" Wassup witchu Beloved?"

I was in fucking love.

I knew I was grinning extra hard as I stood there looking at him like he was the best thing since sliced fucking bread.  Damn, I don't know how things escalated so quickly from us barely speaking to him to letting him take me out on a date.

"Hey Hun" I greeted, trying to act like I wasn't phased by his presence one bit. Lord knows that my insides were throbbing and jumping all over the place.

If my daddy wasn't sitting right here, I'd probably be in his arms with my legs wrapped around his tall ass, begging him to pull a Chris Brown and take me down.

"You lookin good" Kross complimented.

"Why thank you" I heard my daddy say, pushing me to the side.

Kross looked at him, smirking.  The height difference between these two were killing me. Daddy being so small and Kross being a foot taller than him made me want to laugh so hard.

But that height shit don't mean nun to my daddy. He will pull a trigger quick and think about consequences later.

"Nipsey?...hell naw"  Daddy laughed, looking back at me. " He almost got me there. "Wassup?" daddy greeted, extending his hand.

"Eazy"

"Kross"

They shook each other's hand before letting go. I bit down on my bottom lip nervously as my daddy's head nodded for me to walk into the living room.

Shit, I hope daddy don't be on no dumb shit.

I heard the house door close, followed by footsteps and muttering as I entered the living room where mommy was sitting with a pink fleece blanket covering her legs and still eating ice cream.

"I thought you were goin out?" she questioned as her eyes followed me.

"I thought so too" I whined, plopping down on the couch, folding my arms.

"Baby!" daddy shouted to my mom.

He entered the room with Kross strolling behind, as he looked around at his new surroundings.  Never in my life did I plan for this man to come into the house just yet.

Obviously, daddy had other plans.

"Baby this is Kross...Kross this is my wife, Cali's mother. Mrs. Wright" daddy said with no emotion.

My mom smiled with the spoon in her mouth, looking over at me and raising her eyebrows.

"Hi" she softly spoke, looking Kross up and down then looking back at me.

I rolled my eyes, that's my momma's way of saying " ooh he fine as hell...good job Cali"

"How you doin?" his raspy voice spoke as he leaned to shake my mother hand.