Twelve

Cali Serenity

Cali Serenity.

My girls and I drove down the streets of South LA before turning on 59th where Kross said he would be.

It was still early in the day and I intended spending the whole day with Kross until it was time for me to go home. I'm pretty sure Monique and Amanda would walk to Taliyah house since she was home.

She's an older girl about 20 years old, a little on the plus size side but that didn't take away from her powerful personality and gorgeous face. 

Big girl or not, the girl stayed fly and she could dance her ass off and from what Monique tells me, everyone around Slauson loves her cause she's such a sweetheart.

I parked the car against the curb, cutting the engine off and looking at the girls.

"What ya'll bout to do?"

"Bitch" Monique shouted, placing her hand on her chest. "You asked us to come to get rid of us?"

"Wow" Amanda chimed in, rolling her eyes before laughing.

"It's not like that," I said with a grin.

Nah, it was like that and I don't need them up in my face while I'm dealing with Kross.

"She probably gonna go in there and suck some dick," Amanda said. " I always wondered how black men-"

"C' mon Mandy, we can walk to Taliyah crib," Monique said cutting her off, opening the door.

"Hoe," she said to me before laughing and getting out the car.

"Oh, but you screwing Kayden and I'm the hoe" I shouted back.

She turned around with a shocked look on her face, sniggering at me.

"It was one time and you know he not fond of me. Shut up...you no good"

The two of them walked off, laughing as they walked up to the block towards Taliyah house, which wasn't far, maybe a few blocks up.

I hopped out the car after making sure that I looked good. Makeup was in check; I sprayed some Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture on the nape of my neck before throwing it back into my glove compartment.

I waved to a little old lady that sat on the porch across the street. She would always rock in her rocking chair, knitting away with her little puppy sitting on the side of her.