Fourteen

Kross

Kross

"I don't even see why you even in my face still talking to me about this" Ari said, crossing her legs and flicking through the TV channels.

"You was outta line nigga and you know it"

I was over here at her crib tryna see what the fuck is going on with her. That shit she pulled at Fat burger last week through me for a loop.

A nigga can't lie, you know how the baby momma shit goes; you fuck with her from time to time.

I exhaled the thick smoke through my nostrils before ashing my blunt in the ashtray on her coffee table.

"Oh so you want me to be okay wit you entertaining this lil ass girl after you was digging up in my guts asking me to be a family for man man again?" Ari retorted, glancing in my direction.

I knew a nigga was wrong for toyin with Ari's emotions but niggas say a lot of shit when you fucking.

You start saying shit cause you in the moment and I knew that shit was wrong.

She knows I'ma do for my son regardless but I knew she was missin a nigga paper trail more than she was missing a nigga.

The money, hair done and nails done every week and stayin dripped in designer was her lifestyle and all that shit stopped when the locs told me she was fuckin round with some mark ass niggas.

"Anyway" I rolled my eyes. " What time you want me to come get lil man tomorrow?"

"I wanna talk about us right now, you can get Adonay anytime tomorrow"

"Ari I aint really fo dis shit man"

"Why? Because you got caught being fuckin wack?"

I gritted my teeth as she stood up, making sure she give me a glimpse of her round, soft ass that was hanging out of her white cotton lounge shorts.

"I aint get caught doin shit" I licked my lips.

Sashaying her hips as she walked over to me, looking me up and down with lust in her eyes.

Stopping before me, my eyes traveled down to her breast that was sitting up perfectly, making a nigga feel a type of way.

The fucced up part is, I wish I was looking down at Cali and as mad as she was at me, I was still imagining tearing her fine ass up.