Eighteen

Kross

Kross

After that whole shit with that punk ass cop and Cali, we found ourselves Tacos Los Guichos, some regular Mexican shit before Cali had to go back to her crib to baby sit her little cousin.

We were eating good as hell and I was enjoying my time with Cali.  A nigga felt like shit when I lied to her about the whole situation with my baby momma.

Cali now my girl but a nigga still skeptical about this whole relationship shit.

My baby momma, she is a busy body and when I say busy, I mean I been nothing but good to that girl and she still stepped out on a nigga.

I could have treated her like shit like most niggas do but my momma aint raise me to be that kind of cat.

Shit ain't in my DNA honestly. 

My mom was treated with nothing but respect from my pops that I don't think I have the heart to really shit on a bitch, but Ari I gotta play this game with her.  

She love to hold my son over my head if I don't give her what she wants. 

Adonay is my life and I will do anything for my seed and that's on hood.

But that night Cali was ready to put me the fuck out, I had to say something quickly before she really left a nigga alone.

Even though we met under fucked up circumstances, I always thought Mami was kind of fly.

I chewed my food as I looked over at her, mixing her rice and beans with her spoon before placing a spoonful into her mouth. 

She slowly looked up, smiling with a mouthful of food before washing it down with some water and lemon.

"Why you in my face?" she grinned, rolling her eyes playfully.

"I like that shit that's why"

"My face is not shit"

"Come on girl, you know what a nigga mean"

Cali nodded her head before stuffing her face with her soft-shelled tacos. One thing bout Cali is she gonna eat in front of a nigga.

She aint give a damn about looking cute when it came to crushing some shit.

On some real shit and I fucked with it.

"You was hungry huh?" I asked, chuckling.

She slowly chewed before looking at me with a small grin. 

Swallowing her food, she dabbed her mouth with her napkin.

"Kross, that whole shit with the Police made a bitch beyond hungry. I aint even gonna like to you"

" I told you not to worry"

"I know but still..." she paused, placing her hand on top of mines. "It was scary to see you going through that and you remained..."