Thirty-Nine

Omniscient

Yolanda hopped off the bus and made her way down the block towards her house

Yolanda hopped off the bus and made her way down the block towards her house. She's been steering clear from Kayden because she isn't sure how to feel about him.

Every time she turned around she is hearing how much of a hoe he is and how dirtier he is in the streets.

While she is conflicted about wanting to keep dealing with him, her mother told her it would be best to stay with him because of its all through the newspaper that Kayden Jackson may get drafted fresh out of high school and into the NBA.

She didn't care about his money. Trust was a motherfucker and that's all she cared about when it came to relationships.

Listening to Aaliyah's We need a resolution in her earpods, she did a double-take as she looked up to see Kayden standing in front of her house.

"Fuck" Yolanda muttered as she spotted him.

She continued to walk as she tried to move past him but was unsuccessful.

"So you gonna act like you don't see my tall ass standing here?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Hi Kayden," she said as she looked away from him, taking a earpod out. "Let me go so I can go inside and start my homework"

"Nah baby. I wanna talk to you" Kayden said, pulling her closer and wrapping his arms around the small of her back.

Yolanda could smell the intoxicating scent of Versace men cologne dancing in her nostrils. He bent down to whisper in her ear. "Its been weeks since we been kickin it and a nigga miss you. Don't act like you don't wanna be around a nigga. I know you miss me"

"I really don't Kayden," She said, avoiding looking him in his eyes.

"Yes you do, quit lyin to yo self girl" Kayden laughed, kissing her neck with a little tongue, making her body quiver.

"Stop KJ" she said with a slight moan. "I aint checkin fo you like that so please"

Yolanda tried pushing him away but Kayden continued to pull her tighter against him. "Come on Yo-Yo. I miss you and we need to talk" he whispered into her ear.