Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen . . .|
-i want him in perfect view of the stage.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes. It was somewhere in midnight, his head was pounding for some odd reason and he felt awfully restless considering the events that had happened before he fell asleep.

He slowly pushed up, sitting uncomfortably on his bed. Why was his uncomfortable? Probably due to the fact his back was hurting from — again — the events that had happened before he fell asleep.

Taehyung didn't like how quiet it was in the room, he didn't like how alone he was. He didn't know his limits anymore since Jeongguk agreed to not sell him.

Little did Mr. CEO know. Maybe he was naïve but he didn't know that much yet. He didn't think Jeongguk would do it just for the sex, heavens no. He thought this would prove that Taehyung truly was okay with staying here and would be able to sacrifice and be 'loyal'. Does that make sense? Probably not, but that's what the CEO thought and the author wasn't going any deeper into explaining it.

He carefully stood up. He pulled on a shirt that was on the floor, not his, but Jeongguk's shirt. He never looked at it, he left with his pants and Jeongguk's shirt, that being all. He was luckily to find his pajama pants.

Taehyung tip toed to the door, gently turning the knob and pulling the door open. He was too afraid to ever leave — but again, he didn't know his limits now and didn't want to stay alone. What was the worst to happen?

His bared foot gently touched on the wood outside of his given guess room, his heart thumping against his ribcage. He walked out into the hallway, closing the door quietly behind him.

The floor was cold, a breeze riding over the small hairs on his toes. He got a chill in his spin, an unsettling feeling that he really shouldn't be out here.

Left. He remembered repeating which turns they took, always telling himself just in case he would need to escape.

He walked down the hall, the sleeves from Jeongguk's button-up were bigger than arms, the sleeves covering his hands, only leaving his fingertips barely showing.

He played with his delicate finger tips, unable to hide his fear but who was he hiding it from? Jeongguk who he wanted to run into and tell he was indeed scared?

Taehyung got to another hallway and took a right that time, gulping thickly. He saw three doors. He never saw them before — probably due to a bag always being over his head — and never been inside any of them.

He would try to get to Jeongguk's office but he had only been in there two times. He didn't know where that was.

Taehyung almost hoped someone would find him and he could ask where to go but the possibility of them helping him was slim to none and he knew that. That's why he 'almost hoped'. He wasn't sure if that's what he really wanted.

As he continued down unfamiliar hallways, hugging himself, he began to think and question if he should go back. Part of him wouldn't know where to begin if he continued, so, he was on his way back.

He uttered a makeshift curse word, since he wasn't really keen on curse words, sighing to himself. Taehyung turned in his heels, beginning to walk back — even though he was lost as of now.

  On the other hand, Jeongguk was finally leaving his office. He had to finish last detailing on certain things. Not all were necessarily for the auction, just all were important and he rather it be done with.

He shut the door and locked it behind him, rubbing his tired eyes. His head turned both ways but it stopped when he looked down the left side, seeing someone walk right across at the end of the hallway.