✴ Rachel Gardner ✴

Hi fair warning i probably suck at making fanfic. So if you see a mistake or you just feel like commenting for the hell of it go straight ahead.😉

~~~cole-chan
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Rachels P.O.V. (Point Of View)

I wake up to shouts coming from downstairs. I wish I could ingore it, but I know I can't.
*sigh*

I get out of bed to start to get ready to start the day. I slip out of my PJ's and put on my clothes. I grab the door and open it, but... when I did...

"ITS YOUR FUCKIN FAULT WE HAVE THAT WORTHLESS CHILD IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!" It was my father yelling at my mother.

"BULL-FUCKIN-SHIT!!! ITS YOUR FAULT SHE HAS THOSES FUCKING DEAD ASS EYES!!!" ...And my mother yelling at my father.

I close the door and walk into my bathroom. I stop at the mirror. I look into my reflection. "My eyes...they are quite dull huh."

*Sigh*

Grrrrrrrr...

Hmm... I should probably go down stairs to eat but...

GRRRRRR.........

I walk back over to the door and open it. Then, closing the door behind me, I head down stairs. I saw my Mom and Dad still yelling at each other. As I walk to the fridge, I felt somthing grab my choker and swing me in another direction.

"YOU SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONCE!!" my father yelled while throwing me at Mother, but Mother slapped me so hard I hit the couch. I was being treated like a rag doll. Then again, that's what I am...right?

"DON'T THROW THAT FUCKIN BITCH AT ME YOU ASSHOLE!!! AND I TAKE MORE RESPONSIBILITY THAN YOU!!!"

After she said that, she threw me to my father who just punched me in the gut.

"YOU!? RESPONSIBLE!? I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO WORKS I BRING HOME THE MONEY YOU BUY SHIT WITH!!!"

I laid down on the floor seeing blackness take over. Soon, I fell unconscious.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Sorry you wont know what happens to ray till ch.3