♣No more sanity♣

Hi I am back with another chapter. Thank you for read this. If you have a question ,comment, or suggestions feel free. I hope you enjoy.

~Cole-chan
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔑🔑🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Rachel's P.O.V

After I got home, I went into my room.
Mother and Father are not home. It was so...quiet. I laid down on my bed. My eyelids start to get heavy, and I soon fell asleep.

Time skip brought to you by Dots.....

BAM!

I woke up from the front door being slammed. I guess my father's home.

I decided I would stay in my room. I didn't want a repeat of yesterday.

But...that doesn't mean he wouldn't come up here.

BAM!

My dad came in. I looked at him and immediately saw he was drunk. I could tell because of the beer bottle in his hands.

"YOU LOOK JUST LIKE YOU MOTHER YOU BITCH!" he yelled, then grabbed my arm and threw me to the floor.

"YOU WILL PROBABLY END UP ACTING LIKE HER TOO!" He started kicking me. I just let it happen. I don't have a plan yet to fix them.

"YOU WILL END UP BEING SOME FUCKIN' WHORE. YOU WILL DIE ALONE TOO!!" He hit me with the bottle and I started bleeding.

After a couple more kicks, I got off the floor. I didn't want to black out again.

"DID I SAY YOU CAN GET UP!!!???"

I didn't answer. Instead, I ran right past him and down the stairs. I heard him chasing after me. I ran to down the street and then down the allyway.

When I knew he wasn't following me anymore, I slowed down.

He's not going to be happy I that left.

Then I remembered something. I look in my handbag and see my sewing kit and the knife that's barely covered by my handkerchief.

It was dark now. The cold summer air was blowing.

"Hey, pretty lady, want to come with me?"

I turn around to a 25-year-old man. I look at my surroundings to see we weren't near any road. It was very secluded place.

"There's nowhere to run, little girl, so just come with me," he said with a evil smile.

The man started to come closer to me. I sneak my hand into my bag so he doesn't notice. I stepped back a bit.

He came right up to me and was now almost at arm's length. My hair was covering my face. Then I looked him he looked shocked.

"What the hell is wrong with your eyes, and why do you have blood on you!?" he asked fearfully
(I am bleeding cuz of the beer bottle).

My eyes...I wonder if they really are that scary, I internally sigh. I took this chance to quickly stab him in the stomach. Before he could run, I stabbed him a good five times. He laid there, motionless.

I smile in bloodlust. I actually smiled.

I put the knife back in my bag, then pull out sewing kit.

Don't worry. I will make you perfect...

➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡🍥🍥🍥➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

So tell me what you think. If you have a question,comment, or suggestions feel free to say. Sorry the beginning might seem... Boring...
Now on to the news report!

~Cole-chan
♣♣♣♣♣♣🍡♣♣♣♣♣♣

The News

And in other news it seem their are now two serial killers. The first one slashed 8 victims so far. Some of those victims barely look humen. The Second killer looks like they slashed the victims with what seems to be a knife then sewed up to make them look like they are smiling. This serial killer now has 4 victims. Their is now a curfew that you must be in your homes at 10:00. Any and all information you can give will be greatly appreciated.