😦 Tasks for "Lucy" 😧

Hello heres is another chapter! And the girl behind Cathy is Lucy. She not in the anime tho rip. You can comment or if you have any suggestions im fine with that. I hope you enjoy.

~cole-chan
⚫⚫⚫⚫✴✴✴✴✳✳✳✳⚫⚫⚫⚫

Cole-chans p.o.v.

"Aww your such an nice friend~" Cathy said then she walked up to Ray and whispered something in her ear.

"Ok now Rachel Dear would you mind helping me take care of a few minor task?" Cathy said staring into rays eyes with the smile of a devil.

Ray stay quiet still thinking of what Cathy had whispered.

"I'll take your silence as a yes then, Great!" Cathy walked over to a table and scribbled on a paper. Ray was now more determined to help Zack.

"Here you go dear come back when your done." Cathy said as if she was handing Rachel a grocery list and pushed her towards the door.

(Rachels P.O.V. (ill be back :3 )

I looked at the paper given to me

Please go to the cell block B and eliminate all prisoner till you find the red button. (Also clean up)

Torcher the prisoner in room 47

Good luck!!

...

"I don't know where these places are."

Turning around and knocking on the door. For some reason i expected to have the door smack open and Zack there. Only for a moment though.

Cathy slowly open the door "Yes?" She said I could not quite read the tone in her voice.

"Do you have a map?" I asked politely

She looked down the hallway and smiled "Im sure Eddie would be more than happy to show you the way."

I turn around to see Eddie coming out from behind a column. I narrow my eyes so he was at the house with them he tricked us.

I look back and the door was closed.

I walked over to Eddie.

"H..hi um sorry I got upset the last time we were together." He sounded guilty

"Did you trick us?" I asked

"What do you mean?" He looked Ray in her eyes through his mask

"Are you the reason Zack is here?" I repeated in a different way

He looked down as if trying to find the right words.

"Im not going to say I don't hate him because I do.. Alot ,but I don't want you to be hurt." He said

"Did you hurt him?" I questioned staring holes in his eyes

"No! I haven't." (But you said you wanted to) He replied nervously and quickly.

Cole-chans P.O.V. (yay i exist still (in case you didn't know 😢))

Ray wasn't able to tell if he was lying or just scared.

"So ready to go?" Eddie said walking down a darkened hallway near the column he was hiding from.

Without reply Rachel followed behind.

(Somewhere else in a dark room with blood staining the floor)

Zack felt a slight pinch in his arm as he woke up. Danny injected something into his arms.

Zack lauged forward but he was strapped down to a chair. Soon after the last few event that had happen came back to mind.

"What The Fuck Did You Just Do!?" Zack stared angrily into Dannys eyes.

"And ruin the surprise wheres the fun in that?" Danny said tauntingly calm

Then he walked out and turned the lights off...

(Back to Ray)

After awhile he came to a stop in front of a metal door marked 'Block B'.

"I'll wait here for you." Eddie said cheerfully out of place

Ray nodded her head and walked up to the metal door.

😂😁😂😁😂😁😂😁😂😁😂😁😂😁

And im going to leave you there. Sorry that some of you thought i abandoned my account but so you know i dont plan to do that. Pretty cool iv been writing this for a year and got 20 chapters and more on there way. I hope you enjoyed reading. If you see mistakes or have suggestions plz go right a head and tell me and i dont mind comment i think there pretty funny in fanfics and make the better.

 If you see mistakes or have suggestions plz go right a head and tell me and i dont mind comment i think there pretty funny in fanfics and make the better

Here ya go in case you dont know much about Lucy!

~cole-chan