♦ Isaac Foster ♦

Hi your still reading yay. If you see a mistake plz inform me. I suck at writing storys so sorry if this is crap but it better than my fairy tail fanfic. Hope you enjoy.

~Cole-chan
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Isaac Fosters P.o.v.

"Damn this town looks too damn perfect" I yelled in frustration.

I start walking into an alleyway. I just got to this city. It looked to perfect I wanted to make it run red. The moon was full. It was the perfect night to do what I do best.

"HEY, BANDAGES, YOU GOT ANY MONEY ON YA?" a voice said from infront of me.

The man had a gun pointed me and had on a white hoodie.

"So, this town's not perfect! Oh well, I don't really give a damn," I laughed and lazily turn around.

His eyes fill with dread when he looked at me.

"I will give you 3 seconds before I tear you limb from limb...and remember to scream," I manically laughed.

1...

"I w-will shoot you, man," he said.

2...

"I swear I will shoot!"

3...hehe.

In one swipe with my scythe I cut that bastard's body in two. I am not a liar, so I went over to the top half and started tearing him apart.

That stupid bastard shoulda ran...it would of been a hell of a lot more fun. Now I am so fucking bored...
Damn it!!

Then I heard it: the sound of footsteps.

A couple of girls and boys were walking this way.

....And I just found away to cure my boredness....

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫🐧▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Sorry i know the chapters are kinda short but that will change just bare with me and thanks for reading!!! And if you like or if any suggestions or mistake plz comment.

~Cole-chan