⭕ Friends and Thieves? ❌

Hi guys heres another chapter. This will be zacks pov yay! I don't mind comments or suggestions. If you see any mistakes plz let me know. I hope you enjoy!

~Cole-chan
↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪🐥↩↩↩↩↩↩↩
Zacks P.O.V.

I was eatin some skittles when the same question kept popping into my head. Why doesn't she care that am a killer... A monster.

Hey ray... I was cut off "My name is Rachel" she looked at me plainly

"Eh.. to long. Anyway why are ya not afraid of a monster like me?"

"I don't see you as a monster zack" she said plainly while eating some chocolate.

She... doesn't see me as a monster?

"I kill for fun and that's a crime ya know. Most people stay away from me."

"You probably have reasons to kill. Shoplifting is also a crime and I have done that."

I spit out the skittle I was eating. I looked at ray and she had skittles on her forehead.

"Um ops. You shoplifted?"

I wonder what it was she shoplifted?

"Yea I shoplifted these candies."

If she shopliften I wonder if she might take a step up in crime. And I know exactly what we can do. I look at her ops i didnt know she was talking. She looked... Sparkly? ✨ ... Nah

"Hey ray do ya wanta go do somethin fun? Im bored sittin here. I ask tryin to convince her

"Sure"

As soon as she says that I grab her wrist and run to the crazy bitches place.

(Timeskip to the crazy bitches place!)

Me and ray got to the crazy bitches place. I started heading to the window when I was stopped.

"What are we doing?" She ask pulling on my jacket sleeve.

"Were stealin from.... from.. from caty? I cant remember her name but she some psycho prison chick."

"The mail box says Cathy Ward. Why are we stealing from her?" Oh yea thats that psychos name!!!

"Why are ya yappin so much. If ya ever need some money steal some. Now come on." I said

Ray followed me to the I turn around and see Ray trying to climb in to.

I laughed alittle. I picked her up by the back of her jacket and helped her in.

"You need to work out more and i'll teach ya how to pick a lock later." I whispered

She nodded and we looked around the house. Their was torturing things everywhere. I point to the stairs tellin her to look up their and grab any cash she finds while I look down here.

About 10 minutes later I was lookin in the livin room still searchin for some cash when I heard the front door creek open. I slowly back up and bump into someone. I turned around and saw.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ray you fuckin scared the livin hell out of me!! I whisper shouted

"Sorry" she replied then we both heard foot steps comin are way.

I grab Ray and hide near the open window behind a electric chair. I can hear Rays breathes getting faster. Now of all times shes not being plain and calm.

I see Cathys boots comin near.
*click* *bang bang bang bang* Cathy started shootin everywhere.

"Come out you nasty little criminals ill show you what happens when you break into my house!!"

She started to go to the kitchen area. I pull Ray to the window and made it outside. We got not 5ft when shots were bein fired toward us

"I told ya she was a psychopathic bitch!" I yelled to Ray while runin away.

We made it to my house and it was almost midnight.

"See wasnt that fun." I said smilin
She just nodded.

"To bad we didn't find any cash"
This time instead of nodding she shook her head. Ray pull out a bout 2-3 hundred dollors cash.

"Good job kid. How bout ya keep it."

She nods her head. "I have to go home my parents will get mad if im not there."

What she said next surprised me.

"Um... are we friends?"she asked

Huh? I think I need to clean my ears out.

"I never had a friend before and I was wondering if we were friends." Why did she have to says it like a fuckin doll.

"...sure I guess" she looked happy when I said that.

With that she ran to her house. Dont know why bother goin back. They'll be pissed anyway....

↩↩↩↩↩↩↩⭕❌↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪
I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry bout the wait I meant to have this chapter out 3 days ago and yesterday I fell asleep before posting this chapter.😌 Don't mind comments or suggestions. If you see any mistakes plz let me know. How did you like the chapter?

~Cole-chan

/////////////////////////////❌⭕\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Cathys P.O.V.

*ding* I walk over to my door with my wallet in hand. I open the door to see a young man holding a box.

"Are you the one who order the super duper electric whip." He said in the most bored tone I'v ever heard.

"Yes yes yes!" I said excitedly

"Thats $230 dollars please."

I opened my wallet to pay him but it...
was empty. And the bored dude was never seen again...

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

   Zack shows Ray how to Lockpick

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Rays P.O.V.

"Ok so first you go up to the door" Zack says while walking over to the door.

I watch him closely

Zack smiled and raised his foot to the door. He kicked it with so much force it broke down.

He then turn to me

Your turn!