🚨Phychopath club🚨

Ight hi so another chapter. In this one its mostly between all the angels other than ray and zack. That includes Father Grey! Remember that they are all basically all teens even Grey but he a bit older then them. Thank you for reading so far if you see any mistakes plz let me know. I dont mind any comments or suggestions. I hope you enjoy.

~Cole-chan

😁😁😁😁🌝😁😁😁🌝😁😁😁😁😁
Dannys P.O.V.

I walked into the building and saw Cathy and Eddie arguing. I didnt quite care what they were arguing about i just needed to tell them what i know and continue watch over those beautiful peepers.

"She going to be mine i need a replacement for Lucy."

"No one cares about that. A prison is to crude a place for her, but with me she would fit in perfectly."

"Zack has met up with Ra-

"No Rachel is my and a prison is right where she needs to be."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ill let you two torture Zack all you want if you let me have Rachel and her wonderful peepers!"

For a second Cathy's eyes sparkled with joy giving me slight hope.

"As tempting as that is i want her to replace Lucy after Issac dear killed her I was never able to find another soul who could replace her."

"That wasnt his fault tho-"

She shot me a dirty look and I put my hands up in surrender.

If looks could kill.

"May I ask what you have found on Issac?"

I turn and saw Father Grey walking to me and the others.

"Zack and Rachel have met up again. It appears that Rachel and Zack both have a similar interests in killing."

"Hm I see and what are they doing now?"

"I suppose they're going to lay low for awhile. I think we can bring Zack back home." Zack hasnt been home since he left 2 years ago not that im complaining, and of course he left a trail of bodies. We only found him when I ran into miss Rachel with those beautiful peepers one day. After I was able to find her again I trailed her till I found him. I didnt have to follow her very long though. I told the others about Zack and Rachel. They were curious to see a girl who could be friends with him. They also became quite interested in her.

"Oh that reminds me. Father why are you here?"

"I left so I wouldnt be killed by the haunted uno cards in my church." He replied

We all looked at him in disbelief.

"Do we tell him that ghost dont exist or continue to stare at him?" Eddie said behind me

I walked off to my floor of the buliding to study some very important stuff that exist leaving them to... that

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii👀iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiI

Thats done sorry if its not really good. I tried. Eddie kinda was ignored unfortunately and for those who dont know Lucy is Cathys old assistant but thats all i know about her. Late Merry Christmas. I was gonna to post this on Christmas eve but i got side tracked for a week sorry. I hope you enjoyed thank you for reading. I dont mind comments or suggestions. If you see any mistakes plz let me know.

~Cole-chan
-----------------⛄-------------⛄-------------------

How Zack and Rays Christmas went
😁

How Zack and Rays Christmas went😁