💤💤Sleepover!!💤💤

Hi am back. Heres another chapter! I dont mind comments or suggestions If you see any mistakes plz let me know I hope you enjoy reading this.

~Cole-chan

🌜🕕🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕🕖🕗🕘🕙🕚🌛
Zacks P.O.V.

I woke up to a bird hittin my window.
I hate when that happens. I looked around my room lookin for pop tarts.
I took some out of Rays bag when she wasn't lookin.

I picked up one of my shirts and their was my pop tarts. I opened them about to start eat when I was interrupt by a asshole.
Knock

Knock

Knock

I was REALLY wanting ray but I knew it wasnt. I opened the door to see Father Gray. He was about to speak so I slamed the door in his face.

"Hey old man if I summon a demon would that scare you to never seein me again."

"No zack It would not."

Fuck...note to self need Ray later i dont believe him. I unlock the door waiting for him to come in. The door opened reviling Father Grey holding a bible.

The old man looked around my 'home'. His eyes landed on my pop tarts. I slowly grab my knife in a way he wouldnt see.

"Were you stealing food again. I have told you before I will buy you food" He said lookin so serious ya could die."And Zack... please put your knife away."

Tsk. "I was given the food so shudda up old man."

"Who."

"Huh?" I was confused at first but then my brain started working (and it hurts like a son of a bitch!)

"Who gave you the food?"He said curiously. I dont think tellin him bout Ray would be good, and I definitely dont want to hear any stories he makes up"

"It doesn't fuckin matter!" I yell irritated.

"Zack why are you beening so nice? Has God finally touch your soul!"

"FUCK NO!"

God doesn't exist old man. When are you going to leave. Dont preach that crap to me. Go to Hell old man! No! No! STOP THAT I WONT LISTEN TO THAT SHIT!!!!

After a Full Fuckin HOUR of that shit he finally left. It was alittle passed noon.
Knock
Knock
Knock
Thats not the old mans knock. I went over to the door and opened it, though... I wish I didnt. Ray stood infront of me beaten and bruised to hell. She had cuts all up and down her body. Blood dripping infront of my door makin a puddle.

Her skin was paler then I had ever seen. She was wobbly lookin as if she would pass out at anytime. Ray did exactly that. I caught her before she fell on the floor.

I carried ray bridal style over to my bed and layed her down. I went to the bathroom and got out my extra bandages. I patched her up the best I could. What did her parents do to her?

I normally like bloodshed, spilled gut n shit but seeing Ray like this makes me want to throw up and leave. I dont do that tho I need to make sure shes ok.

I sat their next to her waiting for her to wake up...

(Timeskip brought to you by Anime) 1 hour later

I felt movement under my head and sat up. I looked up and saw Ray staring at me. "Sorry I didnt mean to wake you up zack."

"Uh.. Its fine. How are your injurys?" I said raising my eyebrows.