🚔Lucy .2🚔

Hi hope you are all doing ok. Heres another chapter. I hope you enjoy. I dont mind any comments or suggestions.

Cole-chan

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫
Rays P.O.V.

I got into Cathys house and ran up stairs not caring if shes hears me or not. Either way i will get Zack back.

I opened the door to Cathys room. Everything looked the same except for the fresh blood leading to the closet.

Following it i open the closet. Dosent look like an elevator.

As i inspect the messy closet i notice a handle on the ground. I open a secret door with a ladder leading to darkness.

Cole-chans P.O.V.

As Ray climbed down the ladder a dark figure watches her through a security camera.

"Yes! I caught you first~" said the figure finding her attempt to save zack amusing.

Seeing another monitor that was interesting the person watched as someone else did her job.

Danny kept cutting zack then poored chemicals on the cuts. "I know you dont know alot about science but did you know that these chems are flammable." Danny said taunting

Fear sparked in zacks eyes and the monitor turned off.

Rays P.O.V.

After climbing down i found the elevator. It was pretty plain, gated, and had a dim light. It felt like i was being watched.

I stepped inside and pressed down.
I felt the gun to my side it calmed my nerves. The elevator started down.

 The elevator started down

It came to a sudden hault. ding it opened revealing a single short hallway with a door at the end.

I get out and walk over to the door. Zack taught me how to lockpick but i dont know if i can.

Cole-chan P.O.V.

Ray kicked the door down scaring the dark figure from before. "Eeeeep!! Why didnt you just open the door!!" Screamed Cathy

"So- Give Zack Back!!!!" Ray responded pointing Zack knife at her

"Ok" Cathy said with her hands and wand in the air "iiif you replace my dearest friend Zacky killed for abit all show you where he is!!!"

"Why?" Ray asked

"Because i thought you'd be good at it i guess? I also would hate to be the to clean up the prison jails.. *sobs* ..iv know them for so long. *sobs* can you help me dear Rachel?" Cathy asks with tear pooring out

"Is Zack ok?" Ray questions

"Zacky dear is just fine!" Cathy said suddenly cheerful

"I want to see him." Ray demanded

Ray's P.O.V.

"I want to see him." Theres no guarantee she telling the truth.

"If you want to see zack be my lucy simple~"

"Dont hurt zack and i will help you." I said with anger in my voice

"Aww your such an nice friend~" Cathy said then she walked up to me and whispered in my ear.

😈👿😈👿😈👿😈👿😈👿😈👿😈👿

Sorry i took so long. Hope everyone is safe and enjoyed the story i dont mind any comments or suggestions. If you see any mistakes plz tell me!!
Also what do you think should happen to cathy, danny, and eddie?

Cole-chan~