❇ Doll ❇

Hi Sorry I didnt update sooner I lost track of time but it because I was reading manga so no regrets.😅 So heres another chapter. I hope you enjoy. I dont mind comments or suggestions. If you see any mistakes plz let me know.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💤🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Ray's P.O.V

I quickly climbed up the rope to get to my room. I kinda had a strange feeling...like I was being watched?

I started to think about zack while I went down stairs to grab a piece of bread to eat. Maybe I can see zack again?

I got down stairs and my parents were in the kitchen. It doesn't seem like they noticed I was gone. I go to the table and my father whispered something into mothers ear? Instead of the yelling i expected..she..laughed? They both smiled

I was about to grab the bread but Instead of seeing it I now saw the ceiling. A bit of thick red liquid dripped to the floor.

My mother walked over and picked me up by my collar. I swear I saw black hair in the corner of my eye as she threw me next to the window.

My father threw a piece of bread at me and said "Hey bitch you have your food. Go to your room and kill yourself for all I care.

I looked at the window that I saw a blur of black from. Now the glass had a spider webbed shape at the bottom.

Then I did as told and limped to my room.

Zacks P.O.V.

I decided to follow ray. Somthin isnt right with her. I wonder why she acts like a creepy ass doll, and why was she near a drunk pig?

She stopped at a two story house with rope sticken out so anyone could get in. She climbed the rope and took it with her inside.

I saw a window. I HATE HOW NOSEY I'M BEIN!!! I looked inside to see two blonde adults that look like assholes bickering.

Not long after Ray came down stairs with her dull expression. The two asshole were whispering somthin but I didnt pay much attention.

Ray was walking over to a loaf of bread. Before she got their, the man kicked her to the floor.

Blood started to drip from her head. I could bearly control my anger. The adult bitch,slut chick walked over and threw ray towards the window I duck so they didnt see me. I accidently punched the glass without realizing it.

I've had enough and walk around till I found a car. I found a pipe and started beating the fuck out of the car. How could those assholes treat their kid like that.

I want to beat them to a bloody pulp.
They tossed her around like a....like a..
..rag doll I guess?

I looked at the car I was venting my anger on. It looked like it went though one of those things that crush cars.

Instead of going back 'home' I went to go have a bit of fun.

Cole-chans/Authors P.O.V.

Ray had the same idea hours later. They both went on a killing spree.😀

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟❇🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I hope you enjoyed. I dont mind comment or suggestions. If you see any mistakes plz let me know. And on to the news!!!

==============🐟==============
The News

In other new the serial killers have gone on a killing spree. The first one who has been identified as a young male has now racked up the body count to 17 just today. While the other serial killers victims are now being shot but they still are being sewn up. Their body count is 15 now. The police are starting to get extremely pissed. Any and all info is helpful.