🔪Revealed pt 2:Murder?🔪

Hi guys heres another chapter that I hope you enjoy. I don't mind comments or suggestions. If you see any mistakes please let me know. Thank you for reading.

~Cole-chan

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔫🔫🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
Zacks P.O.V.

It has been 2 months since I had seen Ray, but I had to... Danny saw her and knows her.

I walked throughout the alleyways. I knew the alleyways way to fuckin well so... HOW THE IN HELL DID I FUCKIN GET LOST!!!

I caught a glimpse of somethin in the corner of my eye. Strange I have pretty good hearin so i shoulda heard it..

 Strange I have pretty good hearin so i shoulda heard it

"I can slash em!

I listened. Tryin ta hear it again. I walk around till I hear some kids walkin. I might as well kill them instead.

As I walk towards them my surrounding felt strange.. like its not safe. Usually I would folla my instincts ,but maybe it was the other one.. the other killer?

I sat their and watch and waited and waited...

And waited

IF I GOTTA WAIT ANYMORE I MIGHT END UP KILLIN EM BEFORE THE KILLER!! FUCK!!....

....

....

....
....

....

....

Ok thats it ima just kill em!

*Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang*

I look up to see most of the kids dead with bleeding bullet holes all over their corpses. Blood staining the ground and the last survivor. Just the drunk chick is still alive.

"You dont have to worry ill stitch up you and your friends.. You'll be perfect" Its so familiar?

*Bang Bang Bang Bang*

I heard a small giggle but when I look to see the girl I'v been want'n to kill she was gone. The feeling I have is still there.

I hear footsteps and see some kid come from outta alleyway. He was paralyzed when he saw the bloody mess that the killer made.

"I like using knifes better... Its more fun that way"

*bang*

She shot him in the head. I lookes carefully at her. She shot him more; the sparks from the gun showing the bloody murder.

I think my heart stopped when I realized....

"Guns are still fun though" She said smiling

"Ray...?"

She turned still smiling?!

"Hi Zack"

She looked so... happy? What the Hell!

"Your the murder?" I asked still stunned she was smiling

"Yes" She said while going to her knees and pulling out her sewing kit. She started sewing the boy she killed last. Then she pulled him over to the drunk girl and started sewing them together.

"Did... I turn you into a monster to.."

"No. Its nice to see you again."
She did the same with the other bodies till they were all sewn together.

Thats really fuckin creepy. I wasnt sure what to say to creepier Ray sewing up bodies after killin em. I wanted to kill her but... shes Ray.

"Hey can I come over I think I missed being with you. Its not the same as when im with mom and dad."

I realized for all this time I left her alone with that trash. 🗑(trash can!)

"Did they abuse ya again?"

"No their the perfect parents why would they harm me."

She looked strange.. Maybe its the smile?

"Wait what do ya mean their 'perfect parents?' They kicked the shit outta ya."

"Want to come meet them? They won't mind."

....

"HEY WHO'S DOWN THERE!"

"Oh shit lets go Ray."

Ray quickly grabbed my arm and ran. I followed Ray around the unfamiliar alleyways till she found her house.

"We dont have to climb the rope anymore. We can just go inside."

I had a really bad feelin. Before I could protest she started pullin me inside. All the lights were off. The only light was from the moon.

I looked at Ray who had a big smile on her face. I noticed somethin she looks like shes in a trance.

Why am I here again?

We stopped at a door after climbing the stairs.

"Mom, Dad I brought my friend. Can I come in?"

Her question was followed by silence.

"Come on they said we could come in."

"Ray I di...." She pushed me in the room.

The smell of old blood and rottin corpse flooded my nose. I turn to see Ray next to her parents....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....HER DEAD FUCKIN PARENTS!

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

Hi sorry I meant to work on this sooner but I get distracted easily.... Still no regrets! Heres cliffhanger! ill get to the next chapter when I can but I hope you enjoyed reading.
Zack: why bang bang cant you come up with anything better *kills Cole-chan* if ya see any mistakes tell this chick and she'll fix it. She also dont mind commentin or suggestions.