😋 Edward Mason 😋

Hi Eddie fans! Sorry i meant to write this last weekend so ops when i got home i was really tired. After trying to think of what i should write next i decided poor Eddie wasnt in last chapter to much and only has that little chapter soo here a chapter for him. Also plz note Ray plays with her parents like dolls. So when i said shes making breakfast for them its imaginary. She doesnt got any food in the house just her parents money. Thank you for reading still and i hope you enjoy. I dont mind comments or suggestions. If you see any mistakes plz let me know.

~Cole-chan

⏫⏬⏫⏫⏬⏫⏬⏫⏫⏬⏫⏫⏫⏫

Rachels POV

"Mmm.." I look up at my plain white ceiling. The smell of death is still in the air. Im not sure if it from me.. or mom and dad.

I got up out of bed and walked down stairs to make breakfast for mom and dad. Zack said Im insane for doing stuff like this.

"Mom and Dad may i come in i have breakfast ready for you." After a moment they replied i guess there just waking up. "Come in dear." They say together. I go in and place there food next to them.

Knock knock

I look towards the door then back to mom and dad. "Ill be right back."

I walk back down the stairs and to the door. I look through the peep hole and see a teen about the same age as me with red hair and pretty green eyes.

I open the door... "Hi my name is Edward Mason but you can just call me Eddie." Im not really sure how i should respond. Last time i gave my name to a stranger Zack yelled at me for days.

"...hi.."

"You dont need to say i already know who you are Rachel... Red really suits you."

I look down and see my self covered in dried blood. I didnt even notice the smell of iron. I start to shut the door but Eddie stopped me.

"Its ok i dont mind, and like i said you look beautiful in red."

I look him blankly. "Thank you is there something i can help you with?"

He stared at me looking slightly disappointed. "I just wanted to be your friend."

"...."

"How about we go on a date so we can learn more about each other."

"...." He grabs my arm and drags me away down an alleyway...

Timeskip by a tired author =)

Eddie took me to eat cotton candy and we saw a horror movie. The murder reminded me of Zack. It started to get dark. The sun was starting to set.

"Come on!" Eddie says as he drags me to a lake view

I looked around. The area had beautiful red and blue flowers with fireflys everywhere.

"Hey so were friends now right?" Eddie was staring at me.

"Sure." I said plainly

"That means your my only friend." He said sounding lonely and his green eyes look hollow

"Zac-

"DONT TALK ABOUT HIM HES STUPID AND SELFISH...

....it probably be safer not to even be with him anymore or you both will end up in hell." After that Eddie ran away.

"..."

🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵👻🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵

Welp he got anger issues or maybe jealousy? Thank you for reading still and i hope you have enjoyed reading. I don't mind comments or suggestions. If you see any mistakes plz let me know. Not edited

~Cole-chan

🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵⛄🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵

Eddies P.O.V.

Of course she bring him up. What if I made her sad.

I saw Cathy and Danny walk over to me.

"Aww someone looks like they just got dumped." Cathy said with her smile. Danny stood next to her curiously.

"What no! Actually I went on a date with Rachel. We went out and had fun. " I say defensively (to his definition Zack and Ray had a date to?)
.
.
.
WHAT!?

I'll let the looks on there faces be left to imagination~

Rachels P.O.V

Hi Zack i said as i walk to Zack room.

I felt something lightly hit me on the face the i got shoved out of the room.

I pull the fabric off my face. Zacks hoodie?

"Learn to knock pipsqueak."

"Sorry. I forgot mom and dads food I hope they made it themselves! He distracted me."

"Ray its a waste of good food ya know!" (But its imaginary Zack~)
"If your going to cook cook for me!"he says blushing

"I could cook for my parents, you and him." I said staring at him

"Tsk"

"Wait you said him, who?"

"I think I made a new friend we went out on a date."

"Huh?!"

"Huh?!"