What did you just say?

Kara pov.
I woke up to my phone ringing next to me.
'Hey sis, is everything okay?' I said as I answered Alex call.
'Hey Kara, can we talk about Kelly?' I know that voice of her's, she use it when something big happened and she got nervous about it.
'Five minutes and I'll be at your apartment' I answered in a hurry as I got dressed and headed to her apartment.
***
'So Alex, what is it about?' I asked as I put two slices of pizza on the plates for us and brought a beer for her.
'I have to tell you something but don't freak out'
'What?....I've never freak out about anything you have ever said to me'
'Crinkles' she said with a huge smile on her face
'Damit... Okay tell me and I'll try not to freak out' I truly hate those crinkles
'Okey so I made some paperwork about the adoption about six months ago...'
'You did what? ALEXANDRA DANVERS WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT IT?'
'See you freaked out...so as I said I started the procedure but I forgot it because this couple of months was so hard for us. I didn't get any answer until two weeks ago. They said there's a young girl who want to adopt her child and I can be a mom if I want to. I couldn't reach you so I went there with Kelly. I didn't get the child but I got a connection with Kelly. It's what I was about to tell you.'
I sat in silence for a minute as my brain tried to process every information.
'Okey so you're saying that you almost got a child with Kelly?'
'Not exactly with Kelly but yeah. She was so understanding with the whole situation and helped a lot. So before the game night we kissed and now I'm happy and afraid what if I fall in love again with the wrong person.'
'It didn't work with Maggie because she didn't want children so if Kelly was by your side during the whole child thing I don't see a problem here'
'Yeah you're right about that, but she doesn't know about me. She has no idea about the DEO, about Supergirl, about my past'
'Then you should talk to her about the DEO at first and with her reaction you will know if it was the right thing to do and if you can tell her the rest'
'That I can do, thank you sis' she hugged me. Rao I really missed her, it was so bad that she didn't remembered my identity... That's when I realized I didn't speak with her about Lena. I got nervous about thinking about her, it's so strange we are friends for 3 years now so I don't know why I feel this, but when I'm with her it's different, it's like I'm home again.
'Kara...Kara...Kara' Alex's voice snapped me back to reality. 'What are you thinking about? You seem nervous'
'You know I think it's time to tell Lena the truth...'
'About you being in love with her?'

*I know it's not the best but I'm trying so if you have any suggestion I'm happy to hear it*