Did I caused it? (smut)

It's gonna be another smut so if you're not fine with it than skip this one too

Kara's pov

Finally it was her time and I was lucky enough to be that person who could make her feel good.

She was still in her underwears so I decided to get rid of them.

I kissed her neck and sucked on it to leave purple marks all over it. I wanted to let the world know that she was mine and only.

She moaned loudly and I knew she wanted me too.

'It's time to get out of this clothes' I said as I kissed down her neck and her sharp jawline. Rao that line made me crazy all the time

'Mmmm..... finally' she moaned softly. I guess I just found my favourite noise.

I reached out and unclipped her bra. Rao her beautiful breasts. I used to see them through dresses and now I could actually see them without shame. I reached out and hold one in my palm, I squeezed it and she let out and amazing moan.

As soon as I realized how much she liked it I wasted no time and kissed her other, hard nipple. Then I drew circles around it with my tounge. She became a moaning mess underneath me.

Then I went back to her lips and kissed her gently and with love. I run my fingers up and down on her side.

'Kara please don't tease me....I want you right there' with that she hold my hand and put it on her dripping wet pussy. I couldn't help but moan at this action.

I ripped her panties into pieces.

'Rao...Baby... Did I caused this?' I was still shocked how wet she became

'All the time when I'm in the same room with you.....you make me this wet' her cheeks turned red

'Don't be shy.... it's.... it's actually turned me on even more'

'Can you.....' she didn't have to finish her sentence. I knew what she meant.
I gave her two fingers and started to pump them in and out.

'Faster baby....' she was moaning louder

I picked up a faster rythem and her waist started to move as well to feel more and more. I played with her clit with my thumb. She started to shake and I knew she is close so I pulled my fingers out and licked her liquid from them

'Rao you taste so good'

'Why did you stopped...babe I was so close...'

'Because I wasn't done with you....hold on a little bit for me' I said as I kissed her hard and passionately and with that I let her taste herself on my lips.

I kissed down on her neck leaving some new marks then I continued doing it on her breasts and chest as well. She was moaning louder and louder by each kiss.

'Babe... please... I can't hold it anymore....' she was begging

I got down on her and licked her wet pussy as I played with her clit.

I knew she isn't capable of waiting anymore

'Baby you can cum when I say it, okay?' I told her still massaging her clit with my thumb

'o-o-okay' she said almost whispering
I gave her three fingers and pumped them so fast.

She was moaning so loud that I was grateful that her house is far away from everybody. She was a shaking mess.

'You can cum now...I'm here and I love you...' I said her with love in my voice

With that she cried out and cum all over my fingers.

I cleaned her up and hold her tired body close to mine. She put her head on my chest and we rested in each others arms.

'Kara?' she asked after she was able to normalise her breathing

'Yes, babe?'

'Thank you'

'For what?'

'For this amazing night and for all those which we're going to spend together. I didn't think that I'm capable of loving and you proved me that I was wrong. I'm not only in love with you but also I'm in love with you.' my eyes got wet at her speech.

'I'm in love with you too. I was in love with you for so long now but I was afraid that maybe you won't love me back so I didn't show it to you. I'm so grateful to have you as my friend, as my girlfriend as the love of my life' I was so happy with her.

The time had stopped and there were only us, holding each other like nothing else matters.

I think I just found my destiny, it's like we're meant to be

_______________________________________
Okay so some of you've asked for part two so here it's.
I hope you enjoyed this one too