Did you just call me mommy?

Lena's pov

'You can look at me I'm not gonna reject you. Yeah I guess we can share the bed it's fine for me.' she said as she walked closed to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. 'I'm gonna make the bed. Do you want to help?' she said smiling.

God I love this girl. I frozed for a moment. I wanted to compare my love for her to my previous relationships and I realized something. I haven't loved somebody this much before.

Sure I was in love but I was never skipping work for a week for anybody before.

I've never let anybody to be this close to me. As they say the more you love someone, the more you're afraid of losing them. I looked at her and I knew that she knew what I was thinking because her smile got bigger and she reached out to hold my hand.

'It's okay'

She has this power over me. She could calm me down with only two word. I couldn't help it. I pulled her closer and then I held her by her hips. 'I love you Kara'

She looked me in the eye and than she kissed me. It was gentle at first but then it became passionate. My knees got weak as she moved her hands up and down on my sides. We run out of air so we had to broke the kiss. I smiled like a kid.

'We should still rest' I told her with a smile.

'I know mommy' She said easily

'Whoa you just called me mommy, did you notice it?' I said laughing

'I didn't mean it like that, shut up' she said.

I could tell she was embarrassed.

'Anyway, which side do you want?' she asked me

'Can I lay on the right side of the bed?'

The next thing I know that we were in the same bed holding each other's body. I reached out to hold her hand just to be sure she is with me.

'Lena?'

'Yes?' I asked

'I love you too' she smiled into her sentence.

I know she heard when my heart rate got faster because she squeezed my hand.

'Good night, Kara' I said to her as I gave her a goodnight kiss.