Can you come over?

Kara's pov

I picked up my phone to call Alex when it started to ring. It was Alex of course. I love that we have this amazing connection.

'Hey sis, what's up?' I said as soon as I picked up my phone

'Can you come over?'

'Yes of course. An extra sister niiiight!' I said happily. 'Open your balcony's window for me please.'

'Okay'

I was there right after she said it to me.

'So tell me what happened.'

'Itoldherandshewasntmadatallwekissedanditwasamazingsoguesswhohasadatetomorrownight' she said her sentences at one breathe.

'Okay slow down. Please try again because I couldn't understand what you just said.' I told her laughing

'Ohh sorry I didn't realize that I was talking so fast....wait.... aren't you an alien? You should have understand my speech.'

'You know that I'm not using my powers when I'm with you.' We have talked about it a million times and she still think that otherwise.

'Yeah I forgot it. Okay so you know that I wanted to talk with Kelly about the DEO at first, right?'

I nodded

'I told her I didn't want lies in our relationship so I told her I used to be a DEO agent and now I'm the director of the facility. She wasn't mad at me more like grateful to be this close to me. And then something funny happened. She told me that the only reason I lied to her was because I was  protecting you. Isn't that ridiculous? She figured out just like Maggie did it. She said she is a therapist and she knew it because of the way I talked about you and Supergirl.'

'Okay so now you don't have to hide any part of your life when you're with her.' I said.
I was so happy that my big sister find happiness again. Of course I loved Sanvers -this is how we called Alex and Maggie when we talked about them- and of course I miss Maggie since she was supposed to be my sister-in-low but I'm happy if my sister could be happy again then I'm here to support her.

'That's right. And after that the situation got...well.... heater...and I asked her out for a date on tomorrow night.'

'Ohh Rao I'm so happy for you' I hugged her tight.

'Kara...let...me... breathe...'

'Sorry sis'

'So the reason why I called you is because I don't have anything to wear.'

'What do you mean by nothing to wear?'

'Well I changed my clothes a year ago so now I only own black jeans, t-shirts mostly red and grey and like five leather jackets.' she said looking at me

'Okay and what's wrong with them?'

'I can't go on a date in jeans and leather jacket'

'Okay maybe you're right. But I guess she would enjoy your DEO suit, you know it's kinda sexy, right? With all those guns on your thighs. I don't want to know what Winn thought when he made it for you.' I was laughing at this point which earned a punch from Alex
'Auch' I pretended that it hurt me.

'Stop it, you didn't even feel it'

'That's true but it hurt me mentally. My own sister tried to hurt me.'

'Then in the future try not to suppose that my suit is sexy. It's not, it's badass!' she was serious so I dropped the topic

'Okay than we have two options. You can borrow something from my closet or we can go to buy something new for you.'

'I would like to borrow instead. I will only use it once since I don't like dresses.'

'Okay it makes sense, so let's come over tomorrow afternoon and we will find somethig that you can feel powerful, sexy and also comfortable in it.'

'Thank you Kara, you're the best' she hugged me

'I have to go now but come over tomorrow at 4 p.m and we will find you a perfect outfit for your date.'

'Good night sis' she hugged me tight

'Good night, Alex'