Are you telling me that you are in love?

Kara's pov

When I woke up I felt someone's hand on mine. She was holding me so close just to feel my skin on hers.

I didn't want to wake her up so I laid next to her. I had some time to admire her beauty.

First I looked at her shoulder which carried too much already. Her past wasn't easy which kept coming after her. She was hurt so many times by so many people.

Then I looked at her waist. She was fit I could tell. I couldn't help but look at her ass which was no longer covered by the long T-shirt.

I felt my cheeks getting warmer by this thought. I've always noticed how beautiful her body is in those tight dresses. Something must changed because in the last months she started to wear suits.

Rao those three pieces suit killed me every time when I saw her in them.

Now that she was my girlfriend I felt different about these things. I was able to admire her without feeling like I have a serious problem or I do something bad because she is my friend.

'Baby you know I'm up, right? Who gave you permission to look at my ass?' she was smiling but she scared me with her sudden movement.

'Good morning babe. Sorry...I just...You're just beautiful.' I kissed her on her cheek.

'Come here and give me a real kiss' she turned around and faced with me. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me in for a kiss.

I love that she can be the dominant one but she let me be her hero if she needs me.

'Mmmm... That's how I like it' she said with a huge smile.

'Do you want me to make breakfast or we can cuddle her an hour more and then go to my favourite place and eat there. It's up to you.' I said while I stroked her back.

'Honestly I'm so hungry but there is no way I'm gonna get up from here. Can we just stay in bed forever and never let each other go?' she said in my arms

'Well technically you're my big boss so if you order me to stay home with my girlfriend...well I can't say no to my boss. And since you're the CEO of Lcorp you can do it too.' I said laughing

'Yeah, we can't do that. Than let's stay here for another hour then go eat at your favourite place' she said gently

'Okay baby girl. Let's cuddle' I said pulling her even closer

After an hour we got ready and go to the Noonan's. Unfortunately we have to go to work but I knew we'll see each other in the lunch break.

--------------

I went to Catco only to find out that there was nothing to do for me so I went to the DEO see if I could help with something.

'Hey Alex, I stopped by to see if I could help with something.' I told my sister

'Hey sis, there's a robbery two blocks from here. Maybe you can help with.....'

I didn't let her finish it. I flew through the big window and took care of the situation within two minutes.

'Yeah, well it's done' I said proudly

'You know I hate when you do it. At least let me finish my sentences. Although you only do that when something big happening with you so tell me what's wrong?' She asked me simply

'It's not like that. I just can't stop thinking about Lena unless I have something to do.' I said shyly

'OMG I'm gonna kill you. I was so worried and all you're telling me is that you're in love with your girlfriend' she laughed at me

'Stoped that' I was getting mad 'It's not funny. I can't eat or sleep without her. I really thought something is wrong with me and now you said that I'm in love. That's all? So are you sure I'm not gonna die or something like this?'

I have no idea that I'm in love or not. I have relationships but none of them were this intense or deep. I loved and cared about them but I wasn't in love I guess.

'Wait...you really didn't realize it? I thought you knew this feeling since your relationship with Mon-El and all those relationships before him...I mean you should have feel it already' I looked at me seriously

'Yeah probably you're right. I loved them that's for sure but I wasn't in love I guess. Does it make sense?' I was confused

'Yes, it does. Don't worry about how you feel because it's normal. It's new and strange but you don't have to be afraid of loving someone.' I love that she is my big sister who can help me living in this planet. I'm 28 years old and she still teach me.

'Thank you, Alex. You're the best. I think I have to go since it's lunch time.' I was smiling to the idea of being with my girlfriend in the lunch break.

'That's why sisters for, right? Now go get the girl.' she was truly happy for me.

'See you later, Alex' with that I was flying out of the big window.