Coming over to your place at 7 p.m.?

Kara's pov

I had a really bad day at work. I couldn't find anything to write about and I really missed my girlfriend.

It's still strange that I have a girlfriend, even stranger that's Lena said yes to me. I know we were a good team in journalism and she took care of Supergirl when she needed help but it still surprised me when she said yes to be my girlfriend.

I looked at my phone and I saw it was almost 1 p.m. I stood up as soon as I saw it and headed to Big Belly Burger to grab something to eat for both of us. I know her and I'm sure she forgot to eat.

After I got the food I went to Lcorp. I said hi to Lena's new assistant and I told her she gave me permission to enter her office anytime. I was smiling ear to ear when she told me she knew about that.

Rao this woman will kill me. She made sure nothing changed for us even when her company and life is upside down.

I opened her big door as slowly as possible. She didn't realize I was in her office so I was able to adore her. Her beautiful dark hair and emerald green eyes which was now hiden from me behind her laptop. I walked over her desk.

'Hey Le' I said lightly not to scare her

'Hey baby, thank God you're here. I missed you so much.' she stood up and kissed me gentle.

I deepened the kiss just to let her know I missed her just as much as she did miss me.

'Well that was a good entrance.' she said smiling looking at me

'Yes it was' I said as I pulled her in for a hug.

She put her face on my chest and I knew she was listening to my heart beat. I wrapped my arms around her and hold her even closer carefully not to break her.

She moved and I knew that now everything is okay and she is ready to spend her lunch break with me so I let her go.

'Am I right that you didn't eat today?' I asked her with a small smile.

'Yes you're right. I had a tough day.'

'It's okay baby you can talk about it while we're eating Big Belly Burger.' I said gently

'You didn't' she was surprised

'Yes I did. I bring your favourite food just to see you beautiful smile when you realise it.

'You're an angel....well my angel' she said smiling

Her smile made my knees weak again.

'No, I'm not. I'm a Kryptonian and you know that Kryptonite may be my cousin weakness but I'm sure my real weakness is your Kryptonite green eyes.' I kissed her once more 'Now let's eat'

We ate in silence for a while and then I asked her about her day. She told me she had a meeting which went wrong.

'It's going to be okay. I'll be right next to you until it's get better. We are capable of anything together' I kissed her cheek and reached out to hold her hand.

'I know that since you're my hero after all' she said as she nestled to me.

'I really missed you being so close to me' I told her while I was stroked her hair

'Yeah me too. I couldn't sleep without you.'

'We can fix that. You can sleep with me at night if you want to.' I said easily

She straightened up and looked at me with big eyes. That's when I realized what I just said.

'Oh Rao...I....uhh..' I turned as red as my suit's cape. 'what I meant is that if you want we can sleep at my bad just like we did after Alex sent me home two days ago...'

'Kara it's okay. I was just surprised how easily you said it. That's all. I don't mind if we're not going to sleep at all. Although I know we're not ready at all for it.' at this point she was red as my cape. 'Anyway I would like to spend my night with you'

Suddenly I kissed her. It was not gentle, more like passionate and full with love. I didn't want to stop at all. I love hearing her heart beating so fast when I'm around.

I put my hand on her knee just to let her know I wanted her so bad but not like I want to go any further now.

Although I  was just fine I knew she needed to breathe more often than me so I break the kiss.

'What was that for?' she asked with a heavy heartbeat

'I couldn't explain how happy you make me so I thought I should show you instead.' I said as I look into her eyes

'Well you show me well for sure' she was laughing 'So how about coming over to your place at 7?'

'I have to help Alex to find something to wear her date night and after that I'm free. I think it won't be that hard, right?

I was so wrong.....