Can we share the bed?

Kara's pov

'Get a room' she wanted to sound serious but she couldn't hide her smile. I knew I would hear her saying "I told you so" until the day I die.
'I was going to check if she is okay but I see you did that for me Lena'

'Aleeeex, stop it' I said embarrassed.

'Yeah sis I'm happy to see you too'

We were all laughing at this point. She checked my condition than she said I was free to go since the sunlight has helped me to get my powers back.

Although she let me home my sister told Lena to stay with me and don't let me be a hero in any situation for another week.

Lena's pov

I was so happy that she was alive and well. I knew we have a lot to work on in our relationship but we have a good start so I thought it won't be that hard.
Alex told me to take care off her and I knew it'll be hard because she is a hero after all so she wasn't use to how to relax and let other people look after her.
Also I thought it will be a little strange at first because of our kiss.

'Okay Kara it's time to sleep. I'm gonna take the coach so you can sleep in your bed.' I said seriously.

'There's no way I'm gonna let you sleep on that uncomfortable coach. You can have my bed and I'm gonna sleep on the coach.' she looked at me with those beautiful sea blue eyes.

'What if...never mind...' I regretted it as soon as I thought about it because I knew my cheeks were on fire.

'No, no...no secrets...so what was your idea?' she said curiously

'I just...I just thought...' I was struggling with the words again.

I'm a CEO who is a badass in business and I'm also a great scientists. Although all this she has an effect on me which cause me to act like a teenager who is in love for the first time.
' I just thought because I won't let you sleep on the couch either do you then we should...I mean we can share the bed...' I was looking at the floor just to avoid her eye contact.