Why do you think that?

'You know I think it's time to tell Lena the truth...'
'About you being in love with her?'
_____________________________________

I looked at her with big eyes, I felt my cheeks got red and my stomach bacame as small as bullet.

'Wh-What di-did you just say?' I couldn't believe my ears. It can't be true I mean I would know if I were in love with my best friend.

'Oh sorry, I didn't know it is not what you wanted to say' She seemed afraid like a little child when she broke her mom's favourite vase.

'It's okay Alex, just tell me why you think that I'm in love with her? I really need to know.' I asked her. I became interested in why my sister got this idea.

'Okey if you want to know I have this idea for a while now. I talked with Clark after your first interview with Lena and he said you became so nervous around her like you have never talked to a woman before. Don't tell me she has more power than any of them because you get on well with Cat Grant and she is not the easy one we know that, so after those years by her side you know how to speak with and person on this planet and univers.'

I can't believe that Clark told her about my stupid interview with her when I can't even tell my name to her.

'Then I spoke with J'onn who said she was the only one who can make you smile when Mon-el left. Not to mention that she bought you your work place just to be sure you can be a journalist after Cat left Catco. Also I know about your lunch breaks together at Lcorp and that she gave you access to her office anytime you want to see her. She cares about you and more importantly not just you but about Supergirl as well even if they didn't get on well for a while. Don't tell me you haven't noticed it'

'I don't know what are you talking about Alex. We're just friends that's for sure. I do get nervous around her but that's not meant that I'm in love with her.'

'Okey keep saying that but I said what I said so what are you wanted to talk about?'

'I wanted to speak with you about that's time to Lena know my secret identity. She helped Supergirl against her brother and her mother, she built a suit to keep Supergirl alive and protected from Kryptonite. So what do you think?'

'I think that you're right but you have to be careful how you tell her. She will be angry at first that for sure but she will understand it don't worry, just give her time.'

'Thank you sis, you're the best sister in the universe. I sould go to Lcorp because Lena seemed distracted last night and I would like to know why. I feel like something bad happened before game night with her. And you should talk with Kelly about the DEO as we said'

'Thank you for the advice but please think about what I said'

'Which part?' I asked confused

'You will know when it's time for that. Now go talk to her'

I kissed Alex's cheek as I headed to my best friend's company.