33 - cOokInG IS seXy

Presley snuck into Sebastian's apartment after finding a spare key under the doormat which Sebastian actually texted her about. She put the groceries down on the counter and went back to the open door. She closed it and put on some music. Presley then gets started on making dinner and she's shocked at how much unused cooking supplies that Sebastian has for a man who never cooks.

~~~

Sebastian dragged his feet out of the elevator. He didn't like the photographer he got for the photo shoot. He also didn't start the day off right at all. He managed to completely forget about inviting Presley over.

Sebastian opens his door and stops dead in his tracks. He smells the fresh food being made and sees Presley dancing and singing to the music as she's behind the stove. His heart just melts at the sight. He closes the door behind himself.

"If he don't love you anymore, walk your fine ass out the door," Presley sang and motioned Sebastian to come over.

He comes over quickly and wrapped his arms around Presley from behind. He pressed his lips softly against her cheek. She spun around and faced him.

"I would've had gotten takeout but I'm sort of done with takeout," Presley said wrapping her arms around his neck. "Also, how the fuck do you not have food in your fridge?"

He chuckled and said, "I can't cook."

She gasped and said, "cooking is sexy!"

"I know! I can see you doing it! You're one sexy woman cooking in my kitchen," Sebastian said placing his hands on her waist.

"Boo, it ain't your kitchen no more," Presley said. "Till you finally learn how to cook."

"Teach me," Sebastian said grinning. "Let me learn from you."

"Okay," Presley said and she got out of his grasp and going over to the stove. "So, I've already got mini potatoes in the oven and I basically put olive oil on the cooking sheet. I cut the potatoes in half and put them face down. I salted them and added pepper since you don't have any fucking spices other than that. There's about 20 minutes left on them."

"I love it when you talk chef to me," Sebastian said coming over to her and standing beside her.

"Alright, alright, alright. Butch, I'm hoping you don't mess up my mojo," Presley said as he wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"I won't," Sebastian said.

"Bullshit, but I'll continue," Presley said.

He chuckled and asked, "what else are you making?"

"Garlic lemon chicken and that side of potatoes that I've already told you about," Presley said.

"Sounds fucking delicious," Sebastian whispered into her ear.

"Cause I'm making it," Presley said.

"Cocky, I love it," Sebastian said grinning widely.

"Anyways, first ya wanna have everything chopped and shit— the mise en place," She explained.

"The what??" He asked.

"Mise en place!" Presley exclaimed. "Bitch, this isn't time to question the terms of cooking!"