70 - sorry

Presley stood off to the side as Taylor took a picture with a fan that's about 10. Her phone keeps buzzing and she knows it's Sebastian but she just silences her phone. She's put into the next group photo. Taylor is on one end beside the group of teenage girls right next to the mother who brought them. Presley is on the other side with a pink haired girl.

"You should go kill yourself. Jason should've but he failed," she whispered making Presley's heart sink.

"Smile!" The photographer said.

Presley puts on a fake smile and the girl smiles with her friends.

Soon enough, Presley is in her own hotel room. Tears are streaming down her face as she paces in the bathroom. She pulls out her phone. It's a lot of notifications from Sebastian. He's worried about her.

"I'm s-sorry," she whispered and typed the text.

She pressed the green arrow and dropped her phone to the ground.

A/N: Got questions? Need answers? Ask your questions and I'll answer them to the best of my ability. Also, I'll be doing a second book since this is a major cliffhanger. If you want me to add characters to the second book, just tell me the actor or actress or model or whoever and give me the name they'll have and what they do. Don't worry, the second book should be out soon and if you have title ideas for the next please tell me cause I don't have one yet. I do have parts ready and done.