39 - uuuuhHhHHHH

24 messages from Daddio
Preview: I don't know why in God's name why you are back with Jason. I hope you know what you are doing.

45 messages from Queen👑 Taylor
Preview: why are you back with fucking Jason?

36 messages from Bestie💜
Preview: uuuhhhh link

5 messages from Sebastian
Preview: umm I didn't know we had beef. Is it cause I didn't comment?

7 messages from Eva
Preview: your father is pretty worried about seeing you and Jason back together

1 message from Adelina
Preview: Jason is a dick and douche. He put you through a lot. He still does but you're so much happier without him.

3 messages from Mia(The Better Sister)
Preview: hmmm Jason Mac or Sebastian Stan? Imma liking the Stan. He's legit gorgeous and a fucking god. Yet, he treats you well and he's your Butch. Jason is looking like a rat you find in the subway. You and Stan would make beautiful babies one day. He'd be an amazing father to the children. Jason would be a dead beat dad. Nobody wants that.

12 messages from Emilia LeBlanc
Preview: get that fucking winter soldier ass before I do. He might be 11 years older than you but he is treating you right.

32 messages from Kendall J.
Preview: I'm concerned and why are you with Jason? I know for a fact that it's not my decision at all but that boy really hurt you.

1 message from Cara👀
Preview: we partied with Sebastian Stan. He was a lot more gentlemanly with you than Jason.

1 message from Sammy Smith
Preview: my honey buns, let's go get some pizza and talk about this new man I'm dating

4 messages from Manager
Preview: get to the studio so we can finish up your songs. And we have to talk about you and Jason.

278 missed calls & 56 voicemails.