61 - pAnCAkeS

Sebastian comes into his apartment smelling fresh pancakes and hearing music playing the Bluetooth speaker he keeps in the kitchen. He smiles seeing Presley behind the stove swaying her hips to the music and she's in her own little world wearing this sexy white nightgown she had under her outfit last night. He places the box of fresh fruit he got from a farmers market down on the kitchen island and the syrup he got. Sebastian comes up from behind her and wraps his arms around her.

"Ewww, your all sweaty," Presley shuddered.

Sebastian bursted out laughing and pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"I'll go take a quick shower. I'll be back, dragoste," Sebastian said.

"Yeah, go go go, amor, before I punch you," Presley said pushing him away.

Sebastian chuckled and headed off. She already goes back into her own little world. He takes the quickest shower he can see Presley.

She fixes Sebastian a plate hearing the water turn off and she turns down her music. Sebastian shuffles in wearing just black boxer briefs and he plants himself at the bar. She places the plate in front of him with a fork.

"Oh my god, it's so pretty, I might cry," Sebastian said picking up his fork and looking at his decorated pancakes.

Presley laughs and comes around with her own plate. She sits right beside him. He takes his first bite and just groans in pleasure. Presley grinned looking at him before she starts eating.

~~~

"So, you wanna talk?" Presley asked as Sebastian is on his third plate of pancakes.

"Yes...," Sebastian said.

She looked up at him and he turned his body on the stool to face her whilst putting his fork down.

"What do you remember about last night?" He asked.

"Bits and pieces," Presley said.

"Look," Sebastian said and it made her heart sink.

"I can leave," she said looking down at the floor. "We can pretend this never even happened and just forget it."

"No!" He said and placed his hands on her knees. "I honestly don't want to forget. I wished I could remember a lot more of last night or early this morning instead of foggy yet memorable pieces. I really like you a lot and I want to take you out on a real date. But if you don't and just wanna go back to friends, let's do that."

"The date sounds better," Presley said.

"Does that mean I can kiss you?" Sebastian asked.

She nodded softly looking at his azure eyes and he looked at her lips. He places a hand on her cheek and she leans into the touch. His lips collide with hers and the two melt into the syrupy/fruity tasting kiss. He's imagined kissing her since the first time she cooked in her kitchen that's in his apartment. He's imagined dancing with her. She's clearly the better dancer but nonetheless does he love this girl that he's kissing right now.